Forcing the Unions to fight fascism.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So, I know this article is extremely dated, but I found it interesting non the less.

NAFTA was the the death blow. Thanks Clinton. Deregulation is one of the main reasons the pension funds started going belly up too.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
NAFTA was the the death blow. Thanks Clinton. Deregulation is one of the main reasons the pension funds started going belly up too.
You can thank Reagan for deregulating the trucking industry. Before Reagan anything that traveled by truck was driven by a Union truck driver.
Both political parties will fuc* over the middle class working man for 100 years if it means helping their party or donors for the next 2

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can thank Reagan for deregulating the trucking industry. Before Reagan anything that traveled by truck was driven by a Union truck driver.
Nice try left winger....
Screenshot_20210820-034452_Chrome.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So, I know this article is extremely dated, but I found it interesting non the less.

The problem isn't exactly with the deregulation. It's with the fact of regulation in the first place, which is used by the largest firms in the industry to raise the bar of entry, quashing potential competition. Then, when you force businesses to learn to work within the regulated environment, then suddenly remove regulations, chaos ensues. It's not unlike our sudden, ill-prepared withdrawal from Afghanistan. Industry will take time to adapt to a new operating environment.

BEE51

A petition won’t work! People need to file separate grievances by the thousands and send not only to the local but also fax them to the international and Dear old Carol! We either make a stand now on Vaccine mandates or bend over and take it! Each day we are finding out that this vaccine is not what they say it is!

freehoodies

Lol. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?
From reality.

Its pretty sad that if CNN doesnt say something you guys are unaware of its existence. Especially since nothing on CNN is true.

Probably why you guys are always so clueless as to why no one seems to agree with you or has a completely different opinion of things.

UnionStrong

From reality.

Its pretty sad that if CNN doesnt say something you guys are unaware of its existence. Especially since nothing on CNN is true.

Probably why you guys are always so clueless as to why no one seems to agree with you or has a completely different opinion of things.
The brainwashed and brainless masses

freehoodies

And you think FedEx pays that much because they value their employees? Or perhaps it’s because they have to pay a wage that’s competitive with our union negotiated wage…….hmmm………………..
That is actually a good argument, if I wanted to steelman your side thats what I would have gone with.

The argument against is there are high paying non union jobs, supply and demand are more important than strongarming an employer.

Im not anti-union though, employers try to play god sometimes and there needs to be some mechanism to push back against that.

All im really saying is I dont want any of my money going to help democrats. Im sure democrats would be pissed if they found out their union dues were getting donated to Trumps reelection fund

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
As I am sure you are all well aware, our country and our company have taken a distinctly fascist direction that is disturbing to any healthy minded individual. Anti-science mask mandates, anti-human rights vaccine mandates, and a continuing financial support to democrats who do not have your interests at heart leave us in a world that has sent the suicide rates soaring. The masks are dehumanizing. 2/3rds of our communication is non-verbal, and the masks hide a great deal of that. This is, in effect, a divide and conquer strategy being used to destroy our country and the Constitution of the United States.

The fact that COVID has animal reservoirs means that we are not getting rid of this. Any claims that this is leading to eradication are false. This is Endemic and not Pandemic. Our immune systems are the only hope of humanity getting through this. It will continue seasonally like the flu and colds and the masks, and social distancing, hurt our immune systems. Weakening them and making us more susceptible.

On top of that our Union has no plans to fight against these totalitarian, nonsensical dictates, talking about what the rules allow in a rigged system. When we founded the Union, it was against the rules. Collective bargaining is powerful and our own union has become an obstacle to the very function it was designed to facilitate. We will have to make it fight, or fight it to win.

So here is my proposal. I have started 3 petitions to force the Union to fight against these oppressive maneuvers. We can use the threat of a Right to Work withdraw as incentive if they don't understand the severity of the situation. I have links to mine, on change.org, below or you can start your own. The first is to halt the mask mandates. They couldn't force us to wear specific footwear, why a mask?

The second is to force a pledge to fight any future vaccine mandates. Florida has banned the requirement of a vaccine or vaccine passport so they should not be able to unfairly enforce this policy elsewhere. Below I have linked to 7 sensible objections to the vaccine and the supporting documents. There are treatments for COVID so mandating an experimental vaccine is unprecidented. Many people have died or been disabled by this vaccine already.

The third is a request to immediately halt any and all financial support for the democrat party, my personal favorite. The message that this specific petition sends is ground-breaking. Never have unions broken from support of the supposed “working party”. These days they are hardly that. They undermine civil liberties at every opportunity. Have founded the ministry of truth (Orwell) and censor like the old book burners. To remove our support for them now would be a historic message our generation could send to the establishment. You could be a part of that.

Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Cv 19 Injection Concerns - Pastebin.com
Update to cv19 injection concerns - Pastebin.com
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines - PubMed ivermectin

In our area, we have about 108 workers. I was able to approach 57 of them in about 6 days work.

49/57 people signed the first petition.
47/57 people signed the second one.
39/57 people signed the third one.

Directly after that, our local posted a message stating their support of it's members,opposing the mask mandates, and forcing vaccines.
You can make a difference.
You are not alone.

Tell your alternative media about this. Spread it far and wide.

I refuse to support facebook, so would someone please post this to the UPS
employees page? I'm sure it will get taken down, but it will be up for a bit anyway.

Your brother, in solidarity.
What the heck is wrong with you.

There are many things the constitution represents, most importantly perhaps the best chance humanity has of reaching its destiny.

But the one thing the constitution is not and has never been is a suicide pact.

Approximately 634,000 Americans have died of Covid. American lost 675,000 in the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic (over 50 million worldwide).

You don't get to sentence innocent citizens to death because you don't want to be inconvenienced. For years the country has required shots for polio, whooping cough, smallpox and other deadly diseases and smallpox has been eradicated. Yearly flu vaccines do a lot of good and prevent a lot of suffering.

If you want to confine yourself to a box in the woods that's your right. But you don't get to take other people with you.

Stop thinking about what you're loosing by getting a vaccine and wearing a mask and start thinking about helping your fellow citizens stay alive. Remember you're hear to contribute to the ongoing enterprise of civilization and positive things to make up for all the air you've been breathing.

UnionStrong

There are many things the constitution represents, most importantly perhaps the best chance humanity has of reaching its

Approximately 634,000 Americans have died of Covid. American lost 675,000 in the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic (over 50 million worldwide).

You don't get to sentence innocent citizens to death because you don't want to be inconvenienced. For years the country has required shots for polio, whooping cough, smallpox and other deadly diseases and smallpox has been eradicated. Yearly flu vaccines do a lot of good and prevent a lot of suffering.

If you want to confine yourself to a box in the woods that's your right. But you don't get to take other people with you.

Stop thinking about what you're loosing by getting a vaccine and wearing a mask and start thinking about helping your fellow citizens stay alive. Remember you're hear to contribute to the ongoing enterprise of civilization and positive things to make up for all the air you've been breathing.
The flu shot is not a vaccine. Neither is this crap. If you have to keep getting shots because the immunity wears off it’s not a vaccine.

freehoodies

There are many things the constitution represents, most importantly perhaps the best chance humanity has of reaching its destiny.

Stop. There has not been 634,000 deaths from covid. Thats a hilariously easy to debunk lie.

There hasnt even been 10,000.

Cowboy Mac

A death sentence? A suicide pact? So not wearing a mask or not getting a vaccine is the same as committing suicide or homicide. You can’t actually believe this?