Ford Cancels Mexican Plant in Favor of Michingan

It will be fine

As well they should. But in the end the UPS driver that delivers to those businesses each day has a job. I really excited by the things Mr Trump has did so far.
Are the grammatical errors intentional irony? It's hard to tell. The point is any company that operates in the global market is hard to consider an American company at this point. It's all PR.

BootsOnTarmac

"has did" "has he did" "things Mr Trump has did so far" Excerpts from previous posts.

Have any of these posters acquired a high school diploma or GED? The new administration should focus on improving education instead of building a wall.

vantexan

"has did" "has he did" "things Mr Trump has did so far" Excerpts from previous posts.

Have any of these posters acquired a high school diploma or GED? The new administration should focus on improving education instead of building a wall.
Preventing functionally illiterate Mexicans from entering would improve our overall academic average.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member

Well, I think some of these were satirical take-offs on the original infraction.

bacha29

A Ford dealer told me about this a couple of years ago. The subcompact and marginally profitable Focus was going to be shipped to Mexico and the capacity in Michigan would then be used to build the newly redesigned and reintroduced Bronco and possibly a compact pickup in the same vein as the Ranger.