Ford Splits Company

vantexan

Old people are a drag on society; if they didn't produce enough to support themselves in retirement, or didn't have a large enough family for them to be supported, farewell and adieu

Medicare and SS should be stopped immediately
Because everyone knows that all Americans make plenty of money so saving for retirement is easy.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
No, people who think half of the population who don't make enough to fund their retirement have no right to exist are unfair.
The only form of welfare I would support is UBI; you can scale it as high or low as you need at anytime based on tax inflow/inflation, it's fair beyond belief, and it keeps the most useless out of the labor market

Everything else is bull:censored2:

vantexan

The only form of welfare I would support is UBI; you can scale it as high or low as you need at anytime based on tax inflow/inflation, it's fair beyond belief, and it keeps the most useless out of the labor market

Everything else is bull:censored2:
When you're in your 60's facing infirmity after decades of hard work you'll be thankful that there's a program that you paid into so that you can get by. Assuming of course you weren't fortunate enough to work for a unionized company with a good pension.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
When you're in your 60's facing infirmity after decades of hard work you'll be thankful that there's a program that you paid into so that you can get by. Assuming of course you weren't fortunate enough to work for a unionized company with a good pension.
No I'll be rich as :censored2: with a bunch of kids and grandkids around waiting to loot my body while doing the floss

wilberforce15

This is literally what family is for.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh look another thread where bacha bitches and moans about Medicare.

You made a thread about Ford, and you just can't help but use it as a form of therapy.

Your family member is dead, your inheritance is gone, move on FFS.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
About 40 years ago a farmer in Tennessee got a check from GM and a factory was built for a “different kind of car company.”