Founders Day 2014

rod

Retired 22 years
I wonder what ever happened to the desk jockey who got paid to think up a new trinket every year to pass out to the troops on Founders Day? I bet it was Hoax. Somewhere in my basement in a box that hasn't been opened in years I have a crap load of that stuff--coffee cups, decorative plates, pieces of a plane, little P-600's, key chains, tokens, etc.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I wonder what ever happened to the desk jockey who got paid to think up a new trinket every year to pass out to the troops on Founders Day? I bet it was Hoax. Somewhere in my basement in a box that hasn't been opened in years I have a crap load of that stuff--coffee cups, decorative plates, pieces of a plane, little P-600's, key chains, tokens, etc.
The one I thought up for you is in your wife's top bedroom chest drawer.
It was in the box labeled, " I can't get no satisfaction."

raceanoncr

Well that is certainly a change in tune ... drivers only complained about how chintzy the awards were and how they did not care. Be careful, they'll start calling you UpState Jr.

Ya know, honestly, I was never one of those. I got some fairly neat stuff over the years:

Band saw, bench drill press (that I use the hell out of), Bushnell binocs that are used for viewing the ladies joggin on the trail beside house, jewelry I got the wife, watches for me and her, countless other stuff. So, no, I'll stand up and say, "For the mere act of driving like I'm supposed to ANYWAY, I'll take yer stuff and I'll use it."

Thank you very much

Black_6_Leader

Why participate ? The partnership concept is dead. The leadership principles that made this company great, have been replaced by management by doing nothing.

Sent using BrownCafe App