Founders Day. Something's up besides doughnuts

BadHABITS

Founders day Trivia: what high school did Jim Casey graduate from. what items did he deliver the most in the first couple of years. When his partner crashed his delivery bike into a bully. What was his punishment?

1. Jim Casey did not graduate from high school
  2. Opium/Drugs
  3. Don't know?

tfinnegan

happy exupser
This year no doughnuts just doughnut holes...IE figured they could make them cheaper, leaving the larger doughnts for the staff in Atlanta to enjoy!

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Founders day Trivia: what high school did Jim Casey graduate from. what items did he deliver the most in the first couple of years. When his partner crashed his delivery bike into a bully. What was his punishment?

1) school of hard knocks
2) messages
3) Had to sit in the safety zone and then the divison manager rode on the handle bars all day while the 5 seeing habits were recited.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is there a reason why they just appointed another member to the board of directors?

Yes.
The fastest growing economies in the world are in Asia.
This guy is an expert on Asia (lives in Hong Kong) for many years.
He has a lot of contacts in Asia and can help us understand the specifics of how things are done in Asia.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I have viewed the DVD, you guys and gals are in for a real treat this year.

Ah yes, the joys of corporate propaganda. One of the only perks of working in a large center is that you're able to walk away from the PCM unnoticed when you don't care to listen to the talking heads anymore.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I think the plaques are a nice jesture. It's a nice way to recognize how hard we work for so many years. It may not be much in the grand scheme of things, but at least it's something.

Did you mean jester? :D Because I think they're a joke. The same day you get a plaque you're getting a warning letter for production and a 3 day ride.

Let's not confuse this as a good gesture on the companies part; more like a pat on the butt (or shoulder, ladies ) out of pity dealing with the B.S. for 10, 20, 30, whatever years.