Founders Day

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Good morning brother
Can I get some more of that white toe nails ? 9.5 today or later so I know what to expect
Met a few peeps from hog island on Saturday. I thought they were all slobs like you. I asked if they knew you, and they laughed and I quote, “Yeah unfortunately we know that clown.”

anHOURover

Met a few peeps from hog island on Saturday. I thought they were all slobs like you. I asked if they knew you, and they laughed and I quote, “Yeah unfortunately we know that clown.”
Telling stories again brother
There was one person from hog island there. She is the tdu queen who took over for sandy. You both have something in common. Both of you voted yes last contract ! I can tell you for sure that she don’t have white toe nails
FACT
keep telling lies.
There was not “a few”
It was one and she’s all tdu and yours !
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There was one person from hog island there. She is the tdu queen who took over for sandy. You both have something in common. Both of you voted yes last contract ! I can tell you for sure that she don’t have white toe nails
FACT
keep telling lies.
There was not “a few”
FACT
She did say you hat a small D and that it looks like a hat for your nuts.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
FACT
keep telling lies.
There was not “a few”
FACT
You don't know who was, or wasn't there, because you weren't there???

I’m heading up to party with my brothers and sisters in Boston.
I got my equipment with me and I have a list. I just have a few questions I need answered from the z man and the bully. I also hear tdu is there as well and I have ?s for them as well. see you soon guys !
What happened, "equipment malfunction", or weren't you able to get your ankle bracelet removed in time???

Karma...

The change came when they went public. Call it shareholders revenge for getting beat in the strike.
there are 2 companies...united parcel service with Jim Casey as founder and private...ups with a committee as founder and public......different emblems and much different companies...its wise not to confuse the two.....

anHOURover

You don't know who was, or wasn't there, because you weren't there???

What happened, "equipment malfunction", or weren't you able to get your ankle bracelet removed in time???
1 person from hog island with the tdu agenda. FACT
Nobody else is dumb and off to spend over $1000 to go hang around with the sheep from Boston

rod

Retired 22 years
It's sad what this company has turned into. I wish I got to experience this place 20+ years ago when it wasn't all about pleasing the stock holders.

UPS has never had a great work environment. Management has always made it job one to piss off the troops. Its what they do best.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's sad what this company has turned into. I wish I got to experience this place 20+ years ago when it wasn't all about pleasing the stock holders.
It still was a dog and pony show.... believe me... then you go back to the 60’s and 70’s when your on road sup would ride with you and kick the back of your heels to get you to move faster.... it’s always been an average place to work afaic....