FOX NEWS: just where does "stupid" stop?

oldngray

nowhere special
In general, its true that the smarter and better informed you are, the more you're aware of nuance and of what you don't know. This leads to a disadvantage in public advocacy, because smarter people are less willing to be unequivocal about their positions, which make people think they are less sure of them. Or it's just seen a sign of weakness to be exploited. The thing with the Fox viewers is not just that they don't know they're dumb, they are actively hostile to knowledge. Yes Oldy,morelock,, the Dunning -Kruger effect, exactly what you and the rest of FAUX viewers suffer from!Use that Gov't Healthcare that I'M paying for to good use!!!

What you refuse to acknowledge is conservatives (who probably watch Fox less than you) use multiple sources and are intelligent enough to form their own opinions. Unlike typical liberal low information voters who can only parrot what they heard on Comedy Central.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In general, its true that the smarter and better informed you are, the more you're aware of nuance and of what you don't know. This leads to a disadvantage in public advocacy, because smarter people are less willing to be unequivocal about their positions, which make people think they are less sure of them. Or it's just seen a sign of weakness to be exploited. The thing with the Fox viewers is not just that they don't know they're dumb, they are actively hostile to knowledge. Yes Oldy,morelock,, the Dunning -Kruger effect, exactly what you and the rest of FAUX viewers suffer from!Use that Gov't Healthcare that I'M paying for to good use!!!
I'm sure you'll set the example when you turn 65 and you refuse that Medicare (if it's still around then)

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Five has been on a long time now.....you mean you are just now finding out about it ??

Keeping up, it's what trolls need to do !!
The topic is The Five Bob Beckel is on The Five....where's the derail ?? The Five is the topic, troll.....you made it so !!

oldngray

nowhere special
deraillies.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The topic is The Five Bob Beckel is on The Five....where's the derail ?? The Five is the topic, troll.....you made it so !!

What I find even more hilarious, is that the typical right wing supporters of FOX news who participate on this board, wont even attempt at condemning the statements made by Eric Boling or Greg Gutfeld.

Instead, they attempt to derail the conversation to personal attacks on posters.

Morelucks talking about medicare in a thread about two morons disparging a female military officer.

Oldgray is talking about Bob Beckel, who had nothing to do with the moronic comments made other than to be sitting next to them.

1989 is talking about steriods and baseball.

Upchuck is debating the length of the skirts... WTF?

and finally, moreluck says its all with this gem which goes to make Imwatingfortheday's point:

"I hear.....blah, blah, blah......" ~moreluck

Imwaitingfortheday wrote:

The problem with right wing slugs like Moldy oldy ,morelock etc is that no matter hard much you try to enlighten them, correct them or show them the error of their ways -- they can't be embarrassed, they can't be disabused of their thinking, they will never admit they're wrong, there can be no civilized discussions and they will continue to act like little children in a schoolyard

How true this turns out to be.

Despite a video proving the stupidity of two men on fox, then a video apology, thousands of hate mail to fox, threats from advertisers to pull ads from the show, and americas favorite conservative making fun of FOX news, NONE of them can come out and condemn the show or its content.

Like the thread says in the title.. "just where does stupid stop".

Apparently, it doesnt.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What I find even more hilarious, is that the typical right wing supporters of FOX news who participate on this board, wont even attempt at condemning the statements made by Eric Boling or Greg Gutfeld.

Instead, they attempt to derail the conversation to personal attacks on posters.

Morelucks talking about medicare in a thread about two morons disparging a female military officer.

Oldgray is talking about Bob Beckel, who had nothing to do with the moronic comments made other than to be sitting next to them.

1989 is talking about steriods and baseball.

Upchuck is debating the length of the skirts... WTF?

and finally, moreluck says its all with this gem which goes to make Imwatingfortheday's point:

"I hear.....blah, blah, blah......" ~moreluck

Imwaitingfortheday wrote:

How true this turns out to be.

Despite a video proving the stupidity of two men on fox, then a video apology, thousands of hate mail to fox, threats from advertisers to pull ads from the show, and americas favorite conservative making fun of FOX news, NONE of them can come out and condemn the show or its content.

Like the thread says in the title.. "just where does stupid stop".

Apparently, it doesnt.

TOS.
Why should anyone condemn steatements made on an OPINION show. You might not like them, but they are entitled to their opinion whether you agree with them or not !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And again you confirm you use comedy shows as your sources of information.

I am still waiting to hear you say that the comments made were inappropriate, and disparaging.

Its clear that I used the FOX news feed itself for the story, and added TWO comedy central pieces to emphasize the idiocy of the comments made to which you refuse to acknowledge.

You can run away from it all you want, but the silence on the subject speaks for you.

Derailing doesnt help your cause.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why should anyone condemn steatements made on an OPINION show. You might not like them, but they are entitled to their opinion whether you agree with them or not !

You know why moreluck?

Because it would clear up any hypocrisy you have. If you dont condemn these comments, then you must agree with them.

If you agree with them as free speech, then you cant complain about anything else said by anyone.

You cant complain about president Obama's salute to the marines if you allow Eric Boling and Greg Gutfeld to disparage a female military officer.

FOX news already lacks advertisers from the top 300 in the country, and its daily programming is supported by bottom feeder advertisers, and even THEY were outraged by comments, yet both you and oldgray refuse to acknowledge the same.

This speaks volumes about you both as persons, and everyone else for that matter who post on this thread and fail to condemn the comments.

IF there is anything that "we" as americans can be in agreement with, its being respectful to military persons putting their lives on the line for the safety of the world.

But when you call offensive comments "free speech", this goes to show that Both John Stewart and Steven Colbert have it right when they call people like you:

FALSE PATRIOTS.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Isn't that the modern definition of "Republican"?Ha I get my comedy from faux and get my news from Comedy Central....Again.
Why do insignificant, unqualified and borderline insane Republicans keep getting a platform for their idiocy?Cause morelock,oldie,and the others drink it in "like coke-cola"

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know why moreluck?

Because it would clear up any hypocrisy you have. If you dont condemn these comments, then you must agree with them.

If you agree with them as free speech, then you cant complain about anything else said by anyone.

You cant complain about president Obama's salute to the marines if you allow Eric Boling and Greg Gutfeld to disparage a female military officer.

FOX news already lacks advertisers from the top 300 in the country, and its daily programming is supported by bottom feeder advertisers, and even THEY were outraged by comments, yet both you and oldgray refuse to acknowledge the same.

This speaks volumes about you both as persons, and everyone else for that matter who post on this thread and fail to condemn the comments.

IF there is anything that "we" as americans can be in agreement with, its being respectful to military persons putting their lives on the line for the safety of the world.

But when you call offensive comments "free speech", this goes to show that Both John Stewart and Steven Colbert have it right when they call people like you:

FALSE PATRIOTS.
Maybe you don't have free speech in Trollville........we have free speech.....which is why your vile speech is allowed.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Isn't that the modern definition of "Republican"?Ha I get my comedy from faux and get my news from Comedy Central....Again.
Why do insignificant, unqualified and borderline insane Republicans keep getting a platform for their idiocy?Cause morelock,oldie,and the others drink it in "like coke-cola"

Strike that. Reverse it. Then you have a Democrat.