Fox news

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OMG how could they let a left wing voice be heard.....I like Jesse, hes a little out there, enough to make me read his book. Makes you think. No I dont think it was a conspiracy but so many unanswered questions.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I watched him when he was on Piers Morgan. You're right--he is a little out there--but he did make some valid points.

He has come a long way since his Jesse "The Body" days in the WWF.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Does he have Parkinsons? He seems to have the shakes in some interviews ive seen...i think its Parkinsons or something like it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I liked Jesse when he was Govenor of Minnesota. At least you knew where he stood on any particular issue even if you didn't agree with him.. The press gave him alot of flack for saying publicly that organized religion is just a crutch. His answer to what Christians might think about that statement was---"if they are truly Christians- they will forgive me". Brilliant!

OMG how could they let a left wing voice be heard.....I like Jesse, hes a little out there, enough to make me read his book. Makes you think. No I dont think it was a conspiracy but so many unanswered questions.
Not really a left wing voice. He said Ron Paul was his man. The only reason RP is listed as a republican is because he got tired of getting beat out as a libertarian.~

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FOX news own Laura Ingraham demonstrates what ignorance really looks like on the set of FOX NEWS....

‘Sup, Laura Ingraham? How’ve you been? Keeping busy? Cool, cool. You’ve been doing what? Being deeply confused and kind of full of racist bullshoop about immigrants and Puerto Rico? Well, that’s a thing to pass the time, we guess. What idiot wind blew out of your mouth lately?
The context of Ingraham’s statement was a rant about Sotomayor’s decision to refer to people in the United States without citizenship or immigration papers as “undocumented immigrants” because, in Sotomayor’s words, calling “them illegal aliens seemed . . . insulting.” After claiming that Sotomayor’s preference for one term over the other somehow reflects insufficient respect for the rule of law, Ingraham said that Justice Sotomayor’s “allegiance obviously goes to her, you know, immigrant family background, not to the U.S. Constitution.”

This story from:
http://wonkette.com/541294/laura-in...ut-immigrants-puerto-rico-and-sonia-sotomayor

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
FOX news own Laura Ingraham demonstrates what ignorance really looks like on the set of FOX NEWS....

‘Sup, Laura Ingraham? How’ve you been? Keeping busy? Cool, cool. You’ve been doing what? Being deeply confused and kind of full of racist bullshoop about immigrants and Puerto Rico? Well, that’s a thing to pass the time, we guess. What idiot wind blew out of your mouth lately?
The context of Ingraham’s statement was a rant about Sotomayor’s decision to refer to people in the United States without citizenship or immigration papers as “undocumented immigrants” because, in Sotomayor’s words, calling “them illegal aliens seemed . . . insulting.” After claiming that Sotomayor’s preference for one term over the other somehow reflects insufficient respect for the rule of law, Ingraham said that Justice Sotomayor’s “allegiance obviously goes to her, you know, immigrant family background, not to the U.S. Constitution.”

This story from:
http://wonkette.com/541294/laura-in...ut-immigrants-puerto-rico-and-sonia-sotomayor

TOS
7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#tldr

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
fox-sheeple-14.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What a load of BS.
#1 Taxes are too high.
#2 Everybody needs and uses oil in some form.
#3 Low wages suck, especially when you work for a multi-billion dollar company.
#4 The word reform can mean anything. Some people want to make Health Care more free-market and some people want total government run Health care.
Your view of Republicans is biased and wrong and mis-leading. What a waste of a post.