frank serpico, famous police corruption whistleblower, speaks out

rickyb

The perpetuation and honoring of the narrative that America is systemically racist and rotten to its core should be booed. It's just not true.
you werent founded on slavery?

the pro slavery side's principles didnt win the civil war? you have jail slavery, segregation...

Box Ox

you werent founded on slavery?

the pro slavery side's principles didnt win the civil war? you have jail slavery, segregation...

We are not living in the year 1619, 1819 or even 1919, as much as you and the hard leftists like to jump up and down and scream and cry that we are. Stop with the racism toward black Americans and acknowledge that they can be so much more than their current statistics indicate.

rickyb

We are not living in the year 1619, 1819 or even 1919, as much as you and the hard leftists like to jump up and down and scream and cry that we are. Stop with the racism toward black Americans and acknowledge that they can be so much more than their current statistics indicate.
yea i agree the racism needs to stop. we've got to get rid of the inflated prison population, the internal colonies which teh police terrorize, blacks not being able to get mortgages becuase of racism. increasingly whites are in a similar predicament as blacks, whites forgot about our neighbour and the same forces that screwed them over are coming for whites next.

Box Ox

yea i agree the racism needs to stop. we've got to get rid of the inflated prison population, the internal colonies which teh police terrorize, blacks not being able to get mortgages becuase of racism.

SOS - Same Old :censored2: from your side. If there's any inequality of outcomes between the races in 2020 it must be attributable to racism.

rickyb

“The Mob is Fickle, Brother.” -Gladiator

Because the don’t agree with the message.
the message is anti racism, solidarity, unity as far as i can tell

so if they dont agree with that, great. i dont like closet racists. they should wear the swastika or something so we can spot them more easy

Box Ox

so if they dont agree with that, great. i dont like closet racists. they should wear the swastika or something so we can spot them more easy

It's super dumb of you to observe peoples' disapproval of the false systemic racism/oppression/black inferiority narrative and conclude it's because they're racist.

rickyb

It's super dumb of you to observe peoples' disapproval of the false systemic racism/oppression/black inferiority narrative and conclude it's because they're racist.
thats a :censored2:ing excuse just like their problems with protesting the national anthem

Box Ox

stick your head in the sand

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Serf

This is giving me a headache. Yes, the NFL needs The Waffen SS to appear in small fire teams to ensure both sides are being equally represented.

rickyb

This is giving me a headache. Yes, the NFL needs The Waffen SS to appear in small fire teams to ensure both sides are being equally represented.
They can maybe do that. Freedom of speech. I think its great, seems like rw got their weiner in a knot

rickyb

the vice president, the president, and the democrat nominee for president are all racist. 75%.

how is america doing overcoming racism @Box Ox ;)

Last edited: