Fred Z to blame for 6 hour full time employees as well as 3 Hour part time employees as well Trump

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who wants some Leadbelly ??
With Bug, having his back ??
Nobody.
-Bug-
We dominate these fools.
dq-300x209.jpg

~Bbbl~™

LeadBelly

Banned
I heard Fred s was not very welcome at world port for his campaigning. A lot of his members refused to even vote because of the 1,000 dollars bonus he cost them. Fred try's to paint this big happy picture it his members are angry that he cost them in the pocket book. A grand to a part timers only guaranteed 3 hours when the rest of the country is guaranteed 3.5 is a real source of animosity.

Instigator

I heard Fred s was not very welcome at world port for his campaigning. A lot of his members refused to even vote because of the 1,000 dollars bonus he cost them. Fred try's to paint this big happy picture it his members are angry that he cost them in the pocket book. A grand to a part timers only guaranteed 3 hours when the rest of the country is guaranteed 3.5 is a real source of animosity.
Well you are about as dumb as they come. Air employees are only guaranteed 3 hours. Maybe you should read the contract. The first supplement was rejected by 89% of the members. They didn't want the $1000, they wanted a fix to the shuttle delays. Don't worry about us voting, we are voting in record numbers.

LeadBelly

Banned
Well you are about as dumb as they come. Air employees are only guaranteed 3 hours. Maybe you should read the contract. The first supplement was rejected by 89% of the members. They didn't want the $1000, they wanted a fix to the shuttle delays. Don't worry about us voting, we are voting in record numbers.
You would think a guy who wants to run the IBT could get language at least guaranteeing his part time members 3.5 hours. I mean he did get his full timers a 6 hour guarantee. I kinda like my 8 hour guarantee myself.

Instigator

You would think a guy who wants to run the IBT could get language at least guaranteeing his part time members 3.5 hours. I mean he did get his full timers a 6 hour guarantee. I kinda like my 8 hour guarantee myself.
You would think a guy like KH who negotiated the contract would have gotten a better guarantee and more full time jobs.

LeadBelly

Banned
You would think a guy like KH who negotiated the contract would have gotten a better guarantee and more full time jobs.
Kinda like Fred and his 6 hour full time jobs? I think Ron Carey sucks but he would spit in Fred's face knowing that he created 6 hour full time jobs. Who advised Fred, trump????