Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Spongebob1

You know what I don't understand. My principal officer in my local is about 5 foot 8 and he ain't scared of any of these guys. Never has never will be. It's actually quite inspiring being that I'm 6foot3 235. Actually he's very well respected for this. Why are so many of you so scared. Regardless of what you all might think you only get of shot at life. All of you have the opportunity to grab life by the balls.

Always assuming, trust me, nobody is afraid of YOU!

Isn't your local part of the Ohio Conference, I've been reading some are under investigation, just curious if your P.O is part of that,......

My laugh for today,....View attachment 66054
Rob don't be a scardy cat. You didn't even have the balls to run as a delegate at the convention. You are a sensitive
Always assuming, trust me, nobody is afraid of YOU!

Isn't your local part of the Ohio Conference, I've been reading some are under investigation, just curious if your P.O is part of that,......
Who said anyone would be afraid of me? Why would they be Adair of me? I'm a real nice guy.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You need an ice cold coke.

It's nice to know that I get under your skin so badly, that you post my profile page to try to find something to attack me on.

Hahaha.

That's only there to annoy liberals and dummies.

I know which one you are.
What the hell are you talking about?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yep, under your skin.

What's the matter, can't take the fact that H is going down, and the old man and his goons can't do anything about it.
H is going down to who......the guy ts who lost his local election because he was so good or fz the number 2 man that we are now to believe that he is better than ts now but not before........these guys can't manage their campaign how are they going to manage the international.......and if you believe they can you are delusional

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
H is going down to who......the guy ts who lost his local election because he was so good or fz the number 2 man that we are now to believe that he is better than ts now but not before........these guys can't manage their campaign how are they going to manage the international.......and if you believe they can you are delusional
TDU is too dumb to see that Zuck is using them. Zuck hates TDU!

Spongebob1

I see the "girls" are at again!!

" must be tdu " -- OMG it's tdu -- Hallelujah friend.Z hates tdu -- OMG friend.Z is talking to tdu,.....

You girls sound like 7th grader cheerleaders,....

This is why members are pe'od,......

image.jpeg