Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You are saying that if H pulls a miracle and wins, that he won't serve a full term.

That is they most jacked up crap I have ever heard.

He should retire now, if that's the case.

Running for a 5 year term, and only planning on serving 2 of the years is friend-ing dishonest.

But what do you expect from the dirt bags at the marble palace.
The guy will be 80 if he goes to term. You hate everything! First you want him out, then you don't want him to retire but to work until he is 80? What's with you?
He new yrs ago the pension was in trouble and did nothing, 17 yrs,... to fix it,

View attachment 67058
So you admit that Carey screwed these guys? At least your now being honest.

Will you please educate yourself,...!
You "pretend" to know what what your talking about son, but you don't,...
This is NOT a "tdu" ticket,... several on the slate are not tdu,...... They all have the same goal,.... To oust the failing administration that's in now!....
Come on Alice you came here in th beginning crying about people calling others names. I like it. Your holier than thou attitude went out th door and you just a hypocrite. To bad you don't have the balls to run for delegate an are just a cyber boy. You hold no man card Alice.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The guy will be 80 if he goes to term. You hate everything! First you want him out, then you don't want him to retire but to work until he is 80? What's with you?
I hate a General President that rolls over to companies during negotiations and fights the membership to get the contracts passed.

Like at UPS.

H needs to go.

Spongebob1

Come on Alice you came here in th beginning crying about people calling others names. I like it. Your holier than thou attitude went out th door and you just a hypocrite. To bad you don't have the balls to run for delegate an are just a cyber boy. You hold no man card Alice.

I'm a better man than you!!!!

You think making "fat jokes" and putting up degrading pictures of "toilets" makes you a big man,.... You're nothing but a PUNK!! That tattles and cries like a girl!!!
I'm surprised D. R. hasn't told you to "tone it" down on here with you being on the ******, how embarrassing for the **** members to know one of their own behaves the way you do!

Now hurry-up and bury this post before they see it,....

realbrown1

So you admit that Carey screwed these guys? At least your now being honest.
Almost 17 years in office, and H does NOTHING to solve this problem.

TEAMSTERS are going to lose part of their pensions that they have worked for their hole lives.

They paid union dues in part to male sure that their pensions would be looked after by our union leaders.

Some retired teamsters are going to take a huge hit on their monthly pensions, and you blame a person who left office in 1999?

This is 2016.

What has H done all these years in office?

I'll tell you what he did most, GOLF WITH CEO'S.

Instead of taking care of what he was elected to do.

realbrown1

"TDU is not our friend, and we will do whatever we must to fight their plan to destroy our union. This resolution is a first step in Local ## campaign
to stand up for real Teamsters by fighting back against TDU’s anti-Teamster agenda. We cannot allow this group to weaken our union and destroy our ability to improve the quality of life for working men and women." - FZ
If you are going to quote FZ on his previous statement about wanting to fight tdu's plan to destroy our union, can you please tell us all what tdu's plan to destroy our union is?

You quoted it.

So you agree with FZ when he said something years ago, but how about what he says now?

I think FZ woke up when the OG IMPOSED a very unpopular cantract on FZ'S membership.

That would wake up most people to the OG's incompetence.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Nothing you said makes the OG look any better.

Keep it up.

You are one of the anti-OG's poster boys.

And on that poster, you look pathetic.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Carey fu@@ed the pension. What did he care he just wanted to get elected.

TOS VIOLATION

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#tldr

realbrown1

Carey fu@@ed the pension. What did he care he just wanted to get elected.
That just proves how powerful Carey was.

He was able to raise the pension by $400 a month during his 7 years in office.

H was totally weak, not being able to lower the monthly payments, or negotiate raises for pension contributions in his nearly 17 years.

Too much time on the golf course, too little time managing the Teamsters.

Like I said earlier, let's have a retirement party for H this fall.

Everybody is invited.

5habits100

It cracks me up how they were against FZ and FG when they ran against the TDU group last election. Fred denounced TDU and how they try to tear down our union and don't support the changes CS needed to make. If you don't believe it, look at the election protests from his own local last election. Fast forward to today where now he has changed his opinion. They just don't like you or anyone you associate with because they can't have what you have. They are not loyal to anyone. As a matter of fact one of them screwed over someone who thought was their friend on more than one occasion to try to win an election. He was unsuccessful and will always be unsuccessful because he is who he is. He can't be trusted. If you supported FZ he/they would find a way to spin something else. He/they want to try to prove to everyone how smart they are when in reality they aren't.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It cracks me up how they were against FZ and FG when they ran against the TDU group last election. Fred denounced TDU and how they try to tear down our union and don't support the changes CS needed to make. If you don't believe it, look at the election protests from his own local last election. Fast forward to today where now he has changed his opinion. They just don't like you or anyone you associate with because they can't have what you have. They are not loyal to anyone. As a matter of fact one of them screwed over someone who thought was their friend on more than one occasion to try to win an election. He was unsuccessful and will always be unsuccessful because he is who he is. He can't be trusted. If you supported FZ he/they would find a way to spin something else. He/they want to try to prove to everyone how smart they are when in reality they aren't.

FG???

Spongebob1

You are wrong!!!

Nice spin btw,......

5habits100

You are wrong!!!

Nice spin btw,......
OK you are correct my bad. All you have to do it look at the protests filed with the OES from members in Local 89 when FZ ran with FG (who retired after he lost). FZ and FG slammed TDU and now FZ is in bed with them. You can try to spin it however you like.
I AM RIGHT!!!!

As always

realbrown1

I think you are right that FZ didn't like TDU.

Funny what happens when the old guard leadership imposes a contract on him that his members voted down 3 times by over 90%.

That would make anyone forget that they don't like TDU and become anti-old guard real fast.

LagunaBrown

You are wrong!!!

Nice spin btw,......
FlipfloppingFZ is a Benedict Arnold by your own standards with all the proof to back it up. You TDU guys have called people worse with little to no evidence. Once again you got called out and can't admit it. You all can dish it out but can not take it!

Last edited:

Spongebob1

OK you are correct my bad. All you have to do it look at the protests filed with the OES from members in Local 89 when FZ ran with FG (who retired after he lost). FZ and FG slammed TDU and now FZ is in bed with them. You can try to spin it however you like.
I AM RIGHT!!!!

As always

There were protest filed on both sides,.. Realbrown said it as best as anyone,... I believe FZ had enough of the old guard and took a stance against H. He fights for his members, not against them,!

5habits100

I think you are right that FZ didn't like TDU.

Funny what happens when the old guard leadership imposes a contract on him that his members voted down 3 times by over 90%.

That would make anyone forget that they don't like TDU and become anti-old guard real fast.
I know I am right, FZ is a flip flop, do whatever promotes him kinda guy.
The contract wasn't "imposed" on him when he ran in the last election so nice try buttercup.