Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Does the winter meeting serve any purpose?
That's some bad logic there son. I know a lot of people that go there for cases and cases only. They aren't there to campaign. How'd that work out for fat Timmy?? I was at one of those things learning and I watch that fat boy campaign and him members voted his big butttt out. He now cleans him members fecal stains.

5habits100

Arguing semantics, but I'll play. Again, are members supposed to pay for free vacations for agents that have no business at these "panel systems"? Were said agents campaigning? What was their purpose? Did these agents have any business there?
Let's look at TU slate Tony J, Fred Z, porkchop from 251 and the little guy from Local 30. None had cases at the UPS or UPS Freight Panel but hey we're here sitting at the bar Monday and Tuesday. Their members footed the bill for them to go out of town for no reason but Saint Nick and the rest of the the TU boys are ok with that. Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Let's look at TU slate Tony J, Fred Z, porkchop from 251 and the little guy from Local 30. None had cases at the UPS or UPS Freight Panel but hey we're here sitting at the bar Monday and Tuesday. Their members footed the bill for them to go out of town for no reason but Saint Nick and the rest of the the TU boys are ok with that. Sounds a little hypocritical to me.
My local never, never has a case at panel.

Are you saying they should be kicked out at the next election?

Gimme Danger

As soon as you answer mine.
I'm not privy to details, but I'd assume that if the National committee discussed anything of importance, I'd want my BAs there to keep informed. If the UPS labor managers are there, then any outstanding issues can be discussed.
But if I used your logic, then a BA without a case shouldn't go to regional panel, right?

Its criminal. No cases and an all expenses paid trip to Florida. Breakfast lunch dinner airfare hotels baggage parking salaries the whole deal. All that paid for by the members just so they could campaign on the members dime. That's heinous.

I'm not privy to details, but I'd assume that if the National committee discussed anything of importance, I'd want my BAs there to keep informed. If the UPS labor managers are there, then any outstanding issues can be discussed.
But if I used your logic, then a BA without a case shouldn't go to regional panel, right?
Sending three there on the members dime is criminal in that scenario.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Its criminal. No cases and an all expenses paid trip to Florida. Breakfast lunch dinner airfare hotels baggage parking salaries the whole deal. All that paid for by the members just so they could campaign on the members dime. That's heinous.
How do you know they didn't pay for the trip themselves?

Is that because the OG never take a trip without it being paid for by the members?

Gimme Danger

So only the chairs and committee members can go to these panel meetings, unless there is a case; then anyone who doesn't go gets labeled as 'inexperienced' or 'misinformed' or something like that.
Seems like an ol' boys club where those they don't like can't 'win' either way.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Should the BA show up to the meetings?