Fred Zs * visit, his amicable meeting with PK & JC 42s fury!

Gimme Danger

I heard from my BAs about their meetings with managers down there. Did S.O.B. tell you something contrary?
How was his winter meeting with no grievances?

LagunaBrown

I have asked you for a date twice now, and twice you don't answer.

Is it that difficult of a thing to answer?
Your the scab that said they "My local never, never has a case at panel". You should go ask a few guys on EE's slate because there are at least two that went to panel. You are such an ANTI-UNION loser and I am tired of correcting your untrue statements. Go to a union meeting or talk to a B.A. for goodness sake. You are a total joke. I already told you how the local won the cover driver ratio grievance and you just ignore the facts. Pound sand loser.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your the scab that said they "My local never, never has a case at panel". You should go ask a few guys on EE's slate because there are at least two that went to panel. You are such an ANTI-UNION loser and I am tired of correcting your untrue statements. Go to a union meeting or talk to a B.A. for goodness sake. You are a total joke. I already told you how the local won the cover driver ratio grievance and you just ignore the facts. Pound sand loser.
You, calling me a scab, now that's a LIE.

That makes you a PROVEN LIAR, since I have never crossed a picket line.

You said I lied about our local never taking a case to panel.

Prove it.

Answer the question.

You, calling me a scab, now that's a LIE.

That makes you a PROVEN LIAR, since I have never crossed a picket line.

You said I lied about our local never taking a case to panel.

Prove it.

Answer the question.
You yourself admitted to putting your letter into management. That's the definition.