Fred's Net Worth Now $4B

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Per the latest edition of Forbes, poor, poor Fred is only worth $4B. This after a nice $270M bump in the stock price.

How's your net worth doing these days. You know, we are always on the precipice of going under here at FedEx.

bacha29

In the end the American workforce will get so damn tired of working for nothing that they will lose their fear of the unknown and take control of their own destiny.

Oldfart

Per the latest edition of Forbes, poor, poor Fred is only worth $4B. This after a nice $270M bump in the stock price.

How's your net worth doing these days. You know, we are always on the precipice of going under here at FedEx.
YOU are so smart. Why don't you create a new industry and start a company that has several hundred thousand employes.

bacha29

YOU are so smart. Why don't you create a new industry and start a company that has several hundred thousand employes.
He didn't make himself this wealthy It was people like you who made him rich. Yes, he had an idea but it was other's who brought it to fruition and it will be the next generation who will be called upon to keep it that way . And few if any will accept that challenge if they are not properly rewarded for it.

Oldfart

He didn't make himself this wealthy It was people like you who made him rich. Yes, he had an idea but it was other's who brought it to fruition and it will be the next generation who will be called upon to keep it that way . And few if any will accept that challenge if they are not properly rewarded for it.
Doesnt that bitter taste in your mouth ever get old.

bacha29

Doesnt that bitter taste in your mouth ever get old.
The truth never leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm sorry that it doesn't do the same for you which explains why you have to sugar coat everything including reality. In my part of the world we congratulate people who are successful but nothing more. Where you come from you worship them and the ground they walk on. That's is the clear difference between the two parts of the nation.

Oldfart

The truth never leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm sorry that it doesn't do the same for you which explains why you have to sugar coat everything including reality. In my part of the world we congratulate people who are successful but nothing more. Where you come from you worship them and the ground they walk on. That's is the clear difference between the two parts of the nation.
Seems like u made him more money than I did. Didnt you run 150% and make 50 p1 by 1030. Now if that were just true in the real world instead of fantasy land.

bacha29

Seems like u made him more money than I did. Didnt you run 150% and make 50 p1 by 1030. Now if that were just true in the real world instead of fantasy land.
No that's you out there killing yourself out of fear for your job. Look you're not fooling anybody . Without Uncle Fred it would have for you been a life nowhere near as comfortable both now and in retirement as the one enjoy or soon will enjoy. No doubt that it's a long way down from the job you have now to the next highest level of employment given your skill and level of education. OK we get that. At the same time we will draw our own conclusions and offer our own opinions based on our own experiences with that company. If they differ and do not contain the same glowing reviews as that of yours, it's because unlike yourself we're not too afraid to speak our minds out of fear of losing our jobs.

!Retired!

You mean like every other billionaire?

Oldfart

Dip snit believes every successful company was a 1 man show. Like most miserable hate filled people, instead of reading and trying to learn something about the business world, he is too busy whining and crying about everything in life. I guess Walton built Wal-Mart by himself. Zukenberg built Facebook by himself and Bezos built Amazon by himself. Of course there were many critical people early on. Bass, Wilmott Oliver, Manske and on and on. All of these guys and many gals set the course for the future and designed a business plan that would eventually become a global industry with hundreds of thousands of people in hundreds of countries.

I bet you don't refuse to cash the paycheck from the company you hate so much. You would never be happy no matter where you work or what they paid you. You wake up every day complaining and continue that trend as the day goes on. Life is too short to hate life like you do.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Dip snit believes every successful company was a 1 man show. Like most miserable hate filled people, instead of reading and trying to learn something about the business world, he is too busy whining and crying about everything in life. I guess Walton built Wal-Mart by himself. Zukenberg built Facebook by himself and Bezos built Amazon by himself. Of course there were many critical people early on. Bass, Wilmott Oliver, Manske and on and on. All of these guys and many gals set the course for the future and designed a business plan that would eventually become a global industry with hundreds of thousands of people in hundreds of countries.

I bet you don't refuse to cash the paycheck from the company you hate so much. You would never be happy no matter where you work or what they paid you. You wake up every day complaining and continue that trend as the day goes on. Life is too short to hate life like you do.
Zzzz...

It will be fine

You make a lot of generalizations about people considering you can't keep everyone straight. You can't remember which opco posters worked for but call them all hate filled and miserable. You should check the sticky post at the top of this forum, it prohibits personal attacks. This would eliminate most of your posts as you appear incapable of making a point without making attacks on the poster.

Oldfart

You make a lot of generalizations about people considering you can't keep everyone straight. You can't remember which opco posters worked for but call them all hate filled and miserable. You should check the sticky post at the top of this forum, it prohibits personal attacks. This would eliminate most of your posts as you appear incapable of making a point without making attacks on the poster.
Personal attacks have been directed toward me as well. Once that started, I figured the sticky didnt matter. You are correct. It is hard to keep the miserables apart. They all whine and complain about every aspect of the company and when the last post runs out of steam, they start a new one. Have yet to see 1 post by the usual whiners that reflects any positives about their job. There must be something they like. They hate their pay. They hate their benefits. They hate their executives. They hate anyone that likes their job. Yet they punch in every morning to a situation they hate. Makes them pretty ignorant to continue to subject themselves to something they hate. I hate Chinese food. I dont go to a Chinese restaurant.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

My Dad didn't leave me a multi-million dollar inheritance. Even then, he had to swindle his family and steal the name of the company from the Pennsylvania Railroad which had a train called The Federal Express.

Suck it Trebek. Suck it long, and suck it hard. (Sean Connery).

Oldfart

Turned
My Dad didn't leave me a multi-million dollar inheritance. Even then, he had to swindle his family and steal the name of the company from the Pennsylvania Railroad which had a train called The Federal Express.

Suck it Trebek. Suck it long, and suck it hard. (Sean Connery).
Turned a few million into a few BILLION. Meanwhile you live a life of misery because you hate your job and do not have 1 good thing to say about it. Kinda sucks doesn't it.

GO INDIANS!!!!!

vantexan

Personal attacks have been directed toward me as well. Once that started, I figured the sticky didnt matter. You are correct. It is hard to keep the miserables apart. They all whine and complain about every aspect of the company and when the last post runs out of steam, they start a new one. Have yet to see 1 post by the usual whiners that reflects any positives about their job. There must be something they like. They hate their pay. They hate their benefits. They hate their executives. They hate anyone that likes their job. Yet they punch in every morning to a situation they hate. Makes them pretty ignorant to continue to subject themselves to something they hate. I hate Chinese food. I dont go to a Chinese restaurant.
When I quit in 2013 I was a couple of months from 15 years since being rehired in 1998. I was at $18.17hr working next to folks making more than $6hr more than me. I never resented them making more than me. But I did resent the company telling me and others we'd top out in 7-8 years. I resent that not only was I not catching top out but that topped out courier pay was pulling away from me. I resented having to settle for a used older pickup that I could barely afford while topped out couriers were driving new vehicles. I resented not being able to afford to travel to my parents on vacation and mostly just stayed home. I resented having to sell back vacation to get some breathing room for awhile. You might not like me telling you about all the negative experiences with FedEx management. You can rag on me all you like. But since coming back to FedEx in '98 if I take away all the negative experiences from bad mgrs, if I take away all the broken promises from Memphis, I'm still left with a job for the last 18 years that was a grind because it just didn't pay enough. Meanwhile those that did better pay wise often just don't get what the big deal is. After all it was good for them. And if that makes me a bitter, hate filled sack of excrement so be it. I was the 150% courier at one time you senile schmuck. Now I only want to do the acceptable minimum.

Oldfart

When I quit in 2013 I was a couple of months from 15 years since being rehired in 1998. I was at $18.17hr working next to folks making more than $6hr more than me. I never resented them making more than me. But I did resent the company telling me and others we'd top out in 7-8 years. I resent that not only was I not catching top out but that topped out courier pay was pulling away from me. I resented having to settle for a used older pickup that I could barely afford while topped out couriers were driving new vehicles. I resented not being able to afford to travel to my parents on vacation and mostly just stayed home. I resented having to sell back vacation to get some breathing room for awhile. You might not like me telling you about all the negative experiences with FedEx management. You can rag on me all you like. But since coming back to FedEx in '98 if I take away all the negative experiences from bad mgrs, if I take away all the broken promises from Memphis, I'm still left with a job for the last 18 years that was a grind because it just didn't pay enough. Meanwhile those that did better pay wise often just don't get what the big deal is. After all it was good for them. And if that makes me a bitter, hate filled sack of excrement so be it. I was the 150% courier at one time you senile schmuck. Now I only want to do the acceptable minimum.
Maybe you need to read a book on money management. Dave Ramsey and Susan Orman both have excellent books. Seems like your knowledge of financial matters is very limited and you just can't get ahead financially. It isnt always an income problem. Yours sound like you just can't grasp how to manage your money and that has made you more bitter.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

That's OK. I'm sure Chinese people hate you too.