@Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!<€~£~%~€}£<^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
UPS wants to give us a walletectomy even though they are the first ones to tell us to take care of ourselves. I drink Highlife to save money, UPS needs to stop drinking champagne and pony up.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
@Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!&lt;€~£~%~€}£&lt;^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

It wasn't necessary. I got love for upsguy72. His posts are always relevant, he's a brother in arms, and a respected member of this community. I'm not sure whether gypsy is a troll or what. No matter what, I got upsguy72's back.

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers by pointing out the Jerry Springer twist the thread took.

Re: @Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!&lt;€~£~%~€}£&lt;^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

It wasn't necessary. I got love for upsguy72. His posts are always relevant, he's a brother in arms, and a respected member of this community. I'm not sure whether gypsy is a troll or what. No matter what, I got upsguy72's back.

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers by pointing out the Jerry Springer twist the thread took.
I love derailing thread even if they are my own.

stoni24

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
WildTurkeyAmHoney.jpgThis is the SMOOTHEST sipping bourbon I have ever had
WildTurkeyAmHoney.jpg

@Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!&lt;€~£~%~€}£&lt;^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

Went through divorce dude hard thing to do don't give that bitch any satisfaction just be there for your kids !! And get a good lawyer for sure !!! Good luck !!!

Yes 2 a 4 year son and 7 year old daughter.

And to think she wants to have a amicable divorce agreement....
Man I'm so sorry. I would try to keep it amicable at all cost. The kids are WORTH it at all costs. Your misfortune, uncomfortableness is worth it so you can make the adjustment the best as it can for the kids. At their age they need a strong man as I'm sure you will be to com out of this. Protect them.

UPSGUY72

Man I'm so sorry. I would try to keep it amicable at all cost. The kids are WORTH it at all costs. Your misfortune, uncomfortableness is worth it so you can make the adjustment the best as it can for the kids. At their age they need a strong man as I'm sure you will be to com out of this. Protect them.

Thanks I was going drag it out in court nut I finally made the right decision and told my attorney I would be willing to sit down and talk with her and her attorney. However the house that I owned before marriage isn't up for negotiations. She talk to her friend who is studying to be a psychologist after she posted earlier and than to me that I need my space and place to vent so she deleted her profile on BC...

UPSGUY72

Re: @Friday nite drunk strike chat=€££!&lt;€~£~%~€}£&lt;^^}¥}¥ 4.6somethingbillionprofit.

Went through divorce dude hard thing to do don't give that bitch any satisfaction just be there for your kids !! And get a good lawyer for sure !!! Good luck !!!

I got a good lawyer ans she doesn't like him.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I use to be a drinker back when I was younger and it got me into all sorts of trouble. My wife told me last Sunday should got a lawyer and wants a divorced so I started drinks again tonight.... What a friend---ing B--ch

At this time no she isn't willing even though I said I got to marriage counseling with her. Her loss not mine there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

So I decided to start drinking again..... Since I'm home driving won't be an issue I can stuble up stairs to bed .

Yes 2 a 4 year son and 7 year old daughter.

And to think she wants to have a amicable divorce agreement....

Thanks I was going drag it out in court nut I finally made the right decision and told my attorney I would be willing to sit down and talk with her and her attorney. However the house that I owned before marriage isn't up for negotiations. She talk to her friend who is studying to be a psychologist after she posted earlier and than to me that I need my space and place to vent so she deleted her profile on BC...

I got a good lawyer ans she doesn't like him.
upsguy72,

I am so sorry for you, your wife and and especially your children.

It breaks my heart to know there is another broken family on the horizon.

I know it is hard but drinking is not the answer, especially if it has caused you trouble in the past.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers during this tough time.

What are the grounds for this divorce?

If too private feel free to private message me.

Often times people who have been through similiar situations can be able to relate in ways others can't.

I can speak from experience on both divorce and drinking troubles.

I have been delivered through both.

Sincerely,
I