FT FEEDER DRIVER OFFERED TO BE ON ROAD SUP

To be a on road sup or no.?

• Total voters

The DUDE

Little back story first I was hired off the street casual for 13 week’s tripped FT in feeders been here for a little over and year and got a offer to be a on road sup thinking about taking it for flexibility to be home with my daughter more when she has her dances or ballet or anything big in her life that is priceless for a parent to miss.. I’m in the top 30 drivers in my building what way do I go
My wife has the slightest doubt and to make this big of a move with ANY doubt could be costly to my family or my marriage
Thanks in advance

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
What hours do your current supervisors work?
Here they pick hours by tenure. And the new guys get stuck woking at night

The DUDE

I get what your saying on that note but once they hire the road sups that we need I was told that each sup would have around 30 drivers that they need to over see and that’s how the new schedule would be implemented but is it worth it to go into management?? With me giving up my pension for stock incentives? Is it a fair trade Are their benefits better than ours?

ColdHarvest

Little back story first I was hired off the street casual for 13 week’s tripped FT in feeders been here for a little over and year and got a offer to be a on road sup thinking about taking it for flexibility to be home with my daughter more when she has her dances or ballet or anything big in her life that is priceless for a parent to miss.. I’m in the top 30 drivers in my building what way do I go
My wife has the slightest doubt and to make this big of a move with ANY doubt could be costly to my family or my marriage
Thanks in advance

Ok..all the horrid English aside, let's focus on this.....You're concerned with what your wife thinks.

Females have a lower IQ, on average. They "think" with their hearts, and their who hah. Incapable of dealing in logic or reason.

Stop listening to your wife.

over9five

Staff member
Ok..all the horrid English aside, let's focus on this.....You're concerned with what your wife thinks.

Females have a lower IQ, on average. They "think" with their hearts, and their who hah. Incapable of dealing in logic or reason.

....and tell her to make you a sammich.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4C1DF802-BD4E-4545-82C3-99D163EDB24E.gif

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Dont do it. You probably make more 8n Feeders with less stressed than a on road sup. Remember, you got to take probationary driver's out for 3 days. Imagine that...

trickpony1

...He also gets to do safety rides with his group of drivers that start work at all different hours of the day and night.

Supes work really long days (14+) and are on call 24/7.

Is it worth it?