Full Time Driver Disqualification

Mo19072

I punch in my lunch to sort. 10 min after businesses and 20 minutes to load my ups store pick up in the truck. After that I complete stop the pick up and head to the building. No recording while in break as far as the DIAD knows. Be smart to beat it

tadpole

I punch in my lunch to sort. 10 min after businesses and 20 minutes to load my ups store pick up in the truck. After that I complete stop the pick up and head to the building. No recording while in break as far as the DIAD knows. Be smart to beat it
Be smart and get paid for the work you do. Don’t be dumb and work for free.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back when the air cars were Ford friend-100 vans ( automatics ), this tale happened.
They were hiring a women as a FT Driver, she passed the road test, so she was sent out for 3 days of training with a sup driving. On the 3rd days the sup is mad as heck , she does not how to drive a stick. She took her driving test in a friend-100 van. The training sup had to spent a day with her teaching her to drive a stick.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A pt was taking a road test with a guy from HR. He was instructed to make an illegal turn, the pt refused telling the HR guy that he drives on this street everyday to get to work and it is posted not to do what the HR guy said. They get back to the building and the pt is DQ for not obeying his instructions. Honestly the pt was screwed either way.