Full time feeder new hire.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Bout to start orientation tomorrow for feeder. Very excited! Any helpful tips and tricks any of you users like to share?
Get on a good diet and exercise program, we don't need another 300lb pre-diabetic on blood pressure meds. Other than that slow down, the sooner you lose that package driver hustle the better off you will be.

I guess my only concern is being on call. Like will I make enough to not starve to death? Which I know things are crazy so I know I’m gonna working. Like what would be the lowest amount of hours I’ll work a week if volume is kinda normal?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I guess my only concern is being on call. Like will I make enough to not starve to death? Which I know things are crazy so I know I’m gonna working. Like what would be the lowest amount of hours I’ll work a week if volume is kinda normal?
Most locals allow you to work inside to get 8 hours if you are on layoff

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This all depends on where you're at. Guys here start out on the qualified list, and if they don't have work for you in feeders you can go back and run your package route. Some places don't work like that.