Full-Time Inside jobs

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The company does not have to make the whole 5000 jobs 22.3s. Also it's 5000 over the whole country. That means you may see none.

Pay rates can be found in the contract from fulltime inside jobs
In some areas these hybrids will be hired off the street...pters haven’t wanted to go full time in areas where its a very short wait to even go driving.... now why magically would pters want to go and drive all day and make even LESS money.... going to be very high turnover... just wait and see

Fuzzy Brown

Maybe because all of these new kids that they have been hiring the last few years are skipping their lunches and breaks and acting like they are on crack while out delivering.....I saw it in my old center .....and we’re not just talking about guys who are working a little harder and smarter, these are drivers that are literally running all day through these routes to get done at 430.....
In my building it’s a contest between the junior drivers as to who gets in and off first then they complain about their stop count being so high and having to bail out management by taking stops off of or bringing in volume of people who do it the right way.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They were moved to a hub from our outlying center my presumption is they were posted in the hub because the BA was aware of it.
They shouldn’t be able to move those jobs around.... the union should have put a stop to it the first 500 times that it happen years ago...

gorilla75jdw

The company has been steadily getting rid of 22.3s we had 2 in our building both people retired and they simply didn’t put them up now we have part timers doing the work.
You guys should have filed a grievance to have those 22.3 jobs filled immediately. It's not too late now , go ahead and file it Monday.

PT Car Washer

That was the intent, but the union threw that out. We have 22.3s working one job like a 22.2 for the lower rates. Saw it coming, evidenced by the new 22.4s.
We have one in my building also. Works a 22.2 job 10 months out of the year at the lower rate and the BA says that it is OK.

BeachBoy

I'd rather not be full time, 54 hours a week is more than enough. Its nice to at least have the option to only work my scheduled 5-6 hour shift.