Funniest moment you've had

DRporch

for me id have to say i died laughing when im parked grabbing a package man walking down the street yells at me "Hey Mr UPS man id :censored2: you in yo ass." i just lost it....made me wonder what your funniest moment is

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
When management thought I could do 220 stops on day 9 of my 30 day packet after 2 weeks off and drilled me when I was out for 12.5 hours like they didn't understand what the problem was.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
"alright now youve only got 25 stops left just please focus on getting it done safely and bringing her home safe ok?"

Yes sir I can do that.

10 minutes later green light appears.

"R U EVEN WORKING? YOU'VE ONLY DONE X STOP IN X TIME"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Got in one time and center manager said I am on notice for not reporting an accident. Only trouble was I didn't have that section that day. Lol, oops.

WorknLateHuh

Customer calls, says I nosed into the driveway hitting his car, and then backed up into his lamp post, knocking it over, and then drove off. Sup goes out to investigate and finds blue paint all over the damaged property. We have blue vehicles?

Yet another person trying to stick their greedy, grubby hands into UPS's pocket. This was actually not a funny moment at all, but pretty scary.

Over 70

Customer had 6+ dogs of all sizes breeds just running about their property. I had a bunch of larger boxes for them and one small next day air right before it would be late. The german sheppards of the bunch were visibly angry and aggressive. It was a horseshoe driveway around the house so i could DR right out the side door and at least be near the porch.

Those dogs immediately began ripping all boxes to shreds. Never heard a word about it amazingly.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Customer calls, says I nosed into the driveway hitting his car, and then backed up into his lamp post, knocking it over, and then drove off. Sup goes out to investigate and finds blue paint all over the damaged property. We have blue vehicles?

Yet another person trying to stick their greedy, grubby hands into UPS's pocket. This was actually not a funny moment at all, but pretty scary.
Bank of UPS. Lol

brownelf

Retired earlier this year, lots of things have happened thru the years. But the funniest was a few weeks ago when HR called and asked if I'd be interested in coming back for peak.

clean hairy

Got in one time and center manager said I am on notice for not reporting an accident. Only trouble was I didn't have that section that day. Lol, oops.
Decades ago, got Warning Letter for misloads the previous week.
Supervisor was in my face screaming, but backed off when I reminded the person I was on vacation the previous week!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
A long time ago, I had this one dog that would chase my package car around the block every day. I told the owners they needed to keep him put up, he wasn't very bright and would probably catch a car eventually. One day, he was running next to the curb out in the street, and I kept my package car about two feet from the edge. I slowly started to drift to the right, and the dog ran up into a yard and ran headfirst into a giant rock he didn't see and did a couple of somersaults. He didn't chase me so much after that.

wayfair

swollen member
PCM the other day, center manager told us that we need "Courage" and "Determination" to do our jobs.

most every driver was sent out with 10.5 day...

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
One time I was doing pickups and this guy starts running out of a business next to a business that has a scheduled pickup...I don't wanna stop so pretend I don't hear him screaming for me to stop...I see him SPRINTING after me in my mirror then all of a sudden he completely face plants and somersaults three or four times...I got around the corner and parked and I was absolutely howling for a good three minutes

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
A long time ago, I had this one dog that would chase my package car around the block every day. I told the owners they needed to keep him put up, he wasn't very bright and would probably catch a car eventually. One day, he was running next to the curb out in the street, and I kept my package car about two feet from the edge. I slowly started to drift to the right, and the dog ran up into a yard and ran headfirst into a giant rock he didn't see and did a couple of somersaults. He didn't chase me so much after that.

I did that to a dog on a farm lane with utility poles along the side.

My next stop was across the road, and the guy who lived there was almost wetting himself when I pulled in.