Funniest moment you've had

Delivery!!!

I find it funny when the dogs piss all over the packages, had that happen on two different occasions. Saw a lady wearing white tights that were two sizes too small so when she bent over they stretched so tight you could completely see her white underwear...

with orange brownish stains. More gross than funny.

Richard Cranium

A long time ago, I had this one dog that would chase my package car around the block every day. I told the owners they needed to keep him put up, he wasn't very bright and would probably catch a car eventually. One day, he was running next to the curb out in the street, and I kept my package car about two feet from the edge. I slowly started to drift to the right, and the dog ran up into a yard and ran headfirst into a giant rock he didn't see and did a couple of somersaults. He didn't chase me so much after that.
The dog should have scanned the area.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Long story short:

Fellow Preloading Dude: "hey you're that sweet girl person on browncafe..."

Me: "Uhhh... nope I think you've got the wrong person. This is only my 3rd day working, I don't even know my employee ID to register a log-in for that.
It's nice to meet you, but if you'll please excuse me I'd like to use the restroom before break is over."

*fellow preloading dude there's your confirmation :) but don't ever talk to me about this at work.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Long story short:

Me: "Uhhh... nope I think you've got the wrong person. This is only my 3rd day working, I don't even know my employee ID to register a log-in for that.
It's nice to meet you, but if you'll please excuse me I'd like to use the restroom before break is over."

*fellow preloading dude there's your confirmation :) but don't ever talk to me about this at work.

Its dumb too. Whenever someone brings it up at work I always act like I've never heard of it and fake a confused look when they explain it to me

OrionsBitch

Not...
Standing by my truck on Main St in a city minding my own business and some guy drives up next to me in a ricer Civic and says "Hey :censored2:! Nice shorts!" Then just drives off.

9.5er

Dropped a package off couple days ago and home owner says "leave it over by the garage." I set it down and the dog immediately hikes his leg and wizzes all over the box.

Re-Raise

I have a pretty rural route.

One day I left a stop and drove about 15 miles to my next stop. When I opened the bulkhead a little golden retriever from the stop before came out wagging her tail.

She had gone into the back of the package car while I was delivering there.

The lady came out and saw her and said "I didn't know you brought your dog with you delivering?"

It's not my dog lady!

About a 30 min round trip taking that misload back...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I have a pretty rural route.

One day I left a stop and drove about 15 miles to my next stop. When I opened the bulkhead a little golden retriever from the stop before came out wagging her tail.

She had gone into the back of the package car while I was delivering there.

The lady came out and saw her and said "I didn't know you brought your dog with you delivering?"

It's not my dog lady!

About a 30 min round trip taking that misload back...

Been there, done that.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Long story short:

I like it when you get right too the point

See how easy that is

OptimusPrime

I have the courage to follow Orion. And the determination to make a lot of money. Because of it

Is this a small center deal? Orion was kicked to the curb the second the Orion team left. Nobody here follows it. And management never brings it up. We serve a city in the top 20 in population and it's suburbs. Even when OCS train on routes, first thing they say is to turn it off.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I got slammed on a rural route with 185 stops 150 miles, didn't finish until 10:15. Was getting yelled at all day about how I was laying down on the job and sabotaging by my sup. Made sure to take my one hour and ten minute paid and sort my car on the clock after that. The next day I was pulled into the office and was reamed out, in the nicest way possible told the sup to go :censored2: himself. The day after I was pulled into the office again and accused of tampering with the cars telematics because my car wasn't reporting any information. Instead of taking the time to investigate he just accused me and threatened to fire me. Turned out the mechanic messed up one number on the new DVIR barcode. I filed on the sup for harassment and he was reprimanded, my stop count didn't go hire than 120 for the next week.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Is this a small center deal? Orion was kicked to the curb the second the Orion team left. Nobody here follows it. And management never brings it up. We serve a city in the top 20 in population and it's suburbs. Even when OCS train on routes, first thing they say is to turn it off.
Yes. 22 full time routes. They want me not to use it. But it's making me soon much money this yr. I have no incentive to turn it off. Unlimited ot. Avg 50 to 55 hrs

Over disciplined0123

The one day that a man being chased and shot at with automatic weapons jumped in a co workers package car telling him to drive drive !!!! The driver sped up with him and he jumped out when he felt safe. Then the Center had the nerve to send me a message to finish that drivers pickups because he was not able to get to before close times