Future of Unions?

fedupups

Just getting Orion now...I pray everyone follows it to trace...when they say 85 percent is good i am not paid to think for them so I will follow 100%...will grieve 9.5 and get a lower stop count then currently have...in a perfect world imagine if every driver in every center did this how many extra union drivers we would have

rod

Retired 22 years
But, we were the first to build a space craft that took men to the moon, and brought them back alive.
I had the great experience to witness the launch.

I remember driving a UPS Ford Econoline to Fargo one night in 71 or 72 and looking up at the moon and thinking "Damn-there are guys up there walking around and I'm driving in a van that don't even have a radio in it".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I remember driving a UPS Ford Econoline to Fargo one night in 71 or 72 and looking up at the moon and thinking "Damn-there are guys up there walking around and I'm driving in a van that don't even have a radio in it".
But they only had one golf club!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Republicans have been attacking unions for years with right to work. Right to work needs to be repealed. Either that or we need to come up with legislation called right to not represent. Workers who work in a union shop should not be getting services that other dues paying members receive. Either they should not get the same as a dues paying member or they shouldn't be able to work for a union company and receive Union benefits.

To many poor to middle income people think they are republican or sympathize with their ideals. The divide between rich and poor is far to great for the people of this country to be voting and siding with these republican ideals.

I just don't believe that lazy people should be benefited off my hardwork. Does that make me a Republican?

D

Deleted

Unions will continue to grow due to the continued erosion of the middle class

D

Deleted

Union membership will continue to decline due to an increasing negative attitude toward them by the general public.
The general public who had negative views about unions is now starting to feel the pinch from their employers. Unions won't grow if it's members don't communicate with the public about membership advantages.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Union membership will continue to decline due to an increasing negative attitude toward them by the general public.
image.jpg

D

Deleted

I am a Business Agent and Organizer with Local 896. I will do everything in my power to organize and educate every worker whether organized or not