FXG : DEX code 034

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ok, so I'm now in a co location for the summer, covering a more rural route than my own & discovered a misload... usually at the HD terminal, we use 012 : package sorted to wrong route.

But the next morning, a preloader told me to use this code instead so they can just Work Area scan them directly to the correct route in the morning???

sketch-1564182957065.png

I thot this was only used for businesses that are closed for inventory or something???

anyways, I'm having a blast sitting behind the windshield for most of the summer with the AC on full max directed at my armpits, lol... besides the last 2 heat waves, it's been a cool summer

sketch-1564183201271.png

So I'm at 80 ~ 100 stops on the average... there is no way the subcontractor is making profit off this route? Amazon is using no DSPs at all in the area; mainly using USPS & UPS and a few will slip into my truck, but not the ubiquitous smile box...
sketch-1564184803280.png

It's turning August soon & they better find a sucker err... driver for the area

DSC_0144.JPG

Very sketchy driveway when it's raining with only 2 homes... no guard rails make for a crappy delivery in the winter

OrioN

I'm not doing this area when September arrives... that dirt driveway is smack dab in the middle of a cranberry field. So steep sides will make the driver walk in that half mile "driveway" to deliver the box or risk slipping into the ditch and having a roll over accident

CJinx

The package handler probably got an earful for the misload and would rather you didn't highlight their failures.

OrioN

This terminal is close to the competition... Amazon & UPS. they can't keep workers since they are offering better pay/ bennies.

Right now, it's about 3 preloaders for a 20-24 route belt line... & this collocation has 10 lines, which is kinda nuts

As long as it doesn't bother management, I guess I'll keep doing so.

sketch-1564272660337.png

Not a bad 6 day work week; I didn't go over 90 mph or else I could've saved 2 hours!

SmithBarney

I'm not doing this area when September arrives... that dirt driveway is smack dab in the middle of a cranberry field. So steep sides will make the driver walk in that half mile "driveway" to deliver the box or risk slipping into the ditch and having a roll over accident
What the hell are you driving a unicycle, if you can't keep it on that road.

OrioN

It's fine when it's dry and daylight... not when it's dark and raining or snowing.

No street lights and no cellphone service if one gets stuck