sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I had a dream last night where I was fighting Shao Kahn (in real life) in a gas station or something. I think I died.

latest.png
latest.gif

rickyb

Was my favorite GTA. They did a lot with that game hey haven’t tried to replicate in the others.
i liked the cars better in vice city, along with the physics, the talk radio, insane jumps, slomo drugs, and it felt more subversive because in san andreas ur working for the feds (even though im guessing the cops are portrayed realistically with the police brutality and CIA corruption)

the career mode in san andreas was better, and there was more stuff to do, and the land was better, not to mention the graphics. the audio was bad on the ps2 version; it sounded like the music was at far less than 128 kbps.

ive done marathons on both these games when i beat the career mode in one sit down; took over 12 hours. i had 80% mission success rate in san andreas.

rickyb

vice city was okay back in the day, doesn’t hold up well.
the police chases are amazing, the music and in game ads arent matched these days im assuming because i dont think they license big name music the way they did back in 2003. the writing is amazing.

El Correcto

god is dead
the police chases are amazing, the music and in game ads arent matched these days im assuming because i dont think they license big name music the way they did back in 2003. the writing is amazing.

I’m not sure about the newer gta 5. It was alright. Wasn’t big on the whole three character thing and the online mode was a huge money grab/grind focused.

The new red dead redemption looks good though.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Right now I'm doing some retro gaming with Tombraider Chronicles. And the original Ultimate Doom and the bonus versions on Doom3

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I like just pointlessly jumping in the Rhino and going on Vigilante runs for extra $$$$. See how much hell I can raise and keep going to escape the stars.

rickyb

I’m not sure about the newer gta 5. It was alright. Wasn’t big on the whole three character thing and the online mode was a huge money grab/grind focused.

The new red dead redemption looks good though.
yea i beat the career mode 2x. i didnt like alot of the music, the land wasnt as good, didnt like working for the feds

ive never played red dead and i dont intend to. im trying to stop playing video games, and i have for some time now.