El Correcto

god is dead
16212DCB-224D-4FB4-AA39-80BDF5CEF8A0.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
MK11 was announced a few weeks ago and they've been revealing a cast member every week up until the release set in April with the story trailer released today. Looking pretty sick. I usually don't buy new games and wait for the price dropped versions that include all the DLC but this one might be tough to wait that long.

Indecisi0n

Unfortunately, I will never trust or purchase this franchise again.
I have felt the same way since BF3. I skipped everything except Bad Company. They just kept going down hill from there. I purchased BF5 because I was on vacation and got it on sale. I only played the campaign and didn't touch multiplayer which I never use to do. It's ashame because the game was so ahead of the game with it's game play but their lack of support just killed it. All about just pushing them out and make money now.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I have felt the same way since BF3. I skipped everything except Bad Company. They just kept going down hill from there. I purchased BF5 because I was on vacation and got it on sale. I only played the campaign and didn't touch multiplayer which I never use to do. It's ashame because the game was so ahead of the game with it's game play but their lack of support just killed it. All about just pushing them out and make money now.
BF5 was fun online at first. Then the patches start coming out to “fix” the game where there is nothing wrong with it or fixing things that don’t matter at the expense of graphic quality and gameplay. Then make sure all the add on content is working to sell that too. It is a shame.