tourists24

I used to play the Call of Duty games, but they eventually grew beyond my finger eye coordination abilities lol. The thing that I’ve been doing for the past year now is Iracing. A lil pricey but really fun

Rack em

Made the Podium
I used to play the Call of Duty games, but they eventually grew beyond my finger eye coordination abilities lol. The thing that I’ve been doing for the past year now is Iracing. A lil pricey but really fun
Back in the day before COD we played Counter Strike Source. That has to be my favorite game of all time!

KOG72

I’m full of it
5B486F5C-6BFC-444A-B284-66250D6306DC.gif

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Good thread here. A lot of folks on this site are older and so am I. Any of you guys Dad's love to play video games? My Dad is 75 and has been playing video games since I got him into it with the Nintendo 64 back around 97. I am a huge gamer and I think it's cool as hell that my Pops loves them as well.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Started out playing Wizardry on an Apple 2 back in 81 or 82, been playing computer games ever since. Prior to that played video games on an Atari console, but once I started playing with computers I never went back.

oldngray

nowhere special
Started out playing Wizardry on an Apple 2 back in 81 or 82, been playing computer games ever since. Prior to that played video games on an Atari console, but once I started playing with computers I never went back.
Computer games of 20-30 years ago are better than most of the trash pushed out now. Pretty graphics but not much else these days.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Computer games of 20-30 years ago are better than most of the trash pushed out now. Pretty graphics but not much else these days.
There's still some pretty good stuff out there even if you're picky. Bethesda (Skyrim, Fallout) and Firaxis (Civilization, Xcom)consistently put out deep single-player games with a lot of replay value. I don't play competitive multi-player games anymore, can't keep up with the 12 years olds especially in FPS.

oldngray

nowhere special
There's still some pretty good stuff out there even if you're picky. Bethesda (Skyrim, Fallout) and Firaxis (Civilization, Xcom)consistently put out deep single-player games with a lot of replay value. I don't play competitive multi-player games anymore, can't keep up with the 12 years olds especially in FPS.
I was always more into turn based strategy games that are mostly out of fashion now.