Garbo Loaders

not.sneezy

I'm a Pre-loader in the morning and I just load the package cars. If my four trucks are fine at the end of the shift, meaning everything is loaded properly. Am I forced to help an incompetent loader if my Belt Supervisors asks me to or can I just say :censored2: off and leave? (The other loader has more packages outside his trucks than inside it, and I do roughly 200-300 more packages, so you know sneezy is hella :censored2:ing tight).

good yard,

sneeze

Box Ox

Am I forced to help an incompetent loader if my Belt Supervisors asks me to

Yes. Your job description isn’t “Load your own routes and then leave.”

However, if you’re at the end of the sort, the supervisor should be cool with pulling any volunteer that’d like to stay on the clock and help wrap up.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm a Pre-loader in the morning and I just load the package cars. If my four trucks are fine at the end of the shift, meaning everything is loaded properly. Am I forced to help an incompetent loader if my Belt Supervisors asks me to or can I just say :censored2: off and leave? (The other loader has more packages outside his trucks than inside it, and I do roughly 200-300 more packages, so you know sneezy is hella :censored2:ing tight).

good yard,

sneeze
You have to leave before they ask you and if they do just take your time and get the ot. I load just as fast as the person they tell me to help.

Indecisi0n

good yard,

sneeze
You aren't suppose to use your personal picture in your avatar.

Days

good yard,

sneeze

I’ve gotten upset about this too. Not because they asked me but because they’d have like other people walk by and say nothing and kind of only target me to help. I would help every chance you get to build goodwill so that someday when you need help you can get it. In the end, it doesn’t really matter if he gets help or not but if you’re asked by a sup , you should listen.

Elmo.goes.to.prom

You are a UPS employee. Not an employee hired to do XYZ and XYZ only. If there is work to be done at UPS you as a UPS employee do that work.

Besides, what if your incompetent ass needs help at end of shift one day?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

good yard,

sneeze
Since you’re @not.sneezy , I’m guessing you’re Grumpy, having to help Dopey and Sleepy?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

good yard,

sneeze
Slow down fool. Nobody cares.

Maplewood

good yard,

sneeze
Seniority is supposed to be the 'Prime' consideration for leaving early. So if nobody below you has left you may have to suck it up, or just slow down.

JustDeliverIt

good yard,

sneeze

The only way to be able to leave is if someone with less seniority has punched out. They must stay before a higher seniority employee is forced to stay.
But who cares, stay and earn unless you have another place you have to be.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
misloads and wrap time are the only thing your sups care about. The first thing I do when I am sent to wrap steevie wonder's load is to resort the middle shelves, 1 and the floor. They don't ask very often LoL

I would also try the top but usually they look like a nuclear bomb has been set off up there.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
At UPS, when you do good at certain things you are typically rewarded with more work. You work as directed. It sucks but think of the overtime and that you are the go to person to wrap up that area.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

good yard,

sneeze
Keep on busting it out. Keep on helping others.

The ups way.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve gotten upset about this too. Not because they asked me but because they’d have like other people walk by and say nothing and kind of only target me to help. I would help every chance you get to build goodwill so that someday when you need help you can get it. In the end, it doesn’t really matter if he gets help or not but if you’re asked by a sup , you should listen.
Should listen?

Try WAD

UPSER1987

good yard,

sneeze

And then you’d complain that less senior employees are getting ot....

watdaflock?

good yard,

sneeze
You need to work "safer" (slower) and more closely match the speed of the "incompetent" loader.

Hope this helps.