Gas Monkey/Misfit Garage

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Freakin Barnburner in this game. The last gosh darn thing I want to see after the first 2 games of this series. We lose tonight we're so Dunzo dude lol. FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE lmfao

100611407_true_1.jpeg

CHALLY9TX

Freaking wife is recording two shows at once so I cant watch anything now...jump, I'm gonna need the play by play!

You gotta upgrade! We can record 5 shows at the same time. My wife takes up most of the space on the hard drive. She's always recording First 48, various murder mystery shows and lots of stuff from hgtv. We always watch the walking dead together though. It's pretty much the only show we can both watch together. Before that it was breaking bad.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
I like watching GMG. I don't take it seriously though. What chip foose does is incredible.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Chip Foose puts out a quality product. Gas Monkey, Counting Cars and most of the rest of the shows do the "short cut" thing. It would be fun to see some of their stuff 5 years later. I bet its coming apart at the seams.

clean hairy

The most entertainment with GMG and counting cars are the insane prices they pay for nothing more than a frame and part of a body.
Does take me back in time to see cars they buy, or at least consider buying, but the o
wner won't sell.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
Rod nailed it on the head. Foose is the benchmark any other builder should be measured by. Trepanier and Posies build quality stuff also.
The shows on tv, Fooses Overhaulin aside, are hacks at best. If that's what they will show on tv then what goes out the door when the camera is off?