Gas Monkey/Misfit Garage

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not at the price it is. I have dish anyway and prefer redzone
Price actually went down from last couple years. Me n my boy split the bill anyway. Directv is in his name and receivers are too, I bought a dish off ebay and had our directv guy hook it up for me. Through him a lil bone for installation and its all good. Gotta be slick nowadays hoss to save a buck lol. I just pay him every month for half the bill lol.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I really pay little attention to the NFL. My wife, however, is a rabid Giants fan, as are her brothers, our one son and my BIL.

In past years, she has shamed Direct into giving her the ticket for free. Not this year.

If they are blacked out here, I'll just send her and the kid to the local sports bar and have a quiet afternoon.:)

(Oh yeah, the only reason we have Direct is the freaking Yes Channel. She is also a G-D Yankees fan.)

The NFL is dropping the black out rule.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Price actually went down from last couple years. Me n my boy split the bill anyway. Directv is in his name and receivers are too, I bought a dish off ebay and had our directv guy hook it up for me. Through him a lil bone for installation and its all good. Gotta be slick nowadays hoss to save a buck lol. I just pay him every month for half the bill lol.
That's cool I knew they raised the price every year for awhile. Glad they dropped it.

oldngray

nowhere special
il_570xN.301241793.jpg