Gas Monkey/Misfit Garage

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It is NOT pink............it's SALMON!
images-14.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Me neither watching too much tv. Mostly sports, Internet and movies. Last show I watched religiously was Lost. Greatest show ever. Can't really see any show holding a torch to it. But have started watching Deadliest Catch again. Great show real life schiznitt for sure. You think we work hard shoot those guys are animals dude. I don't think I old do it even if I were 20 to 25 years old. Mad respect for them guys lol
If I were 20 again now and had the opportunity...I'd do it or die trying. A driver in my center used to work on the crab and cod boats up in Alaska for a decade before working for ups. He's 60 now but still a tough old bastard.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If I were 20 again now and had the opportunity...I'd do it or die trying. A driver in my center used to work on the crab and cod boats up in Alaska for a decade before working for ups. He's 60 now but still a tough old bastard.
Them sum bitches are nuttz but get paid like a mother for sure. Mad mad respect for them dudes.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Gotta have the ticket. That's an absolute must for sure. Nothing but Chillin on the couch being a fatt biznitcheee on sundays lol

I really pay little attention to the NFL. My wife, however, is a rabid Giants fan, as are her brothers, our one son and my BIL.

In past years, she has shamed Direct into giving her the ticket for free. Not this year.

If they are blacked out here, I'll just send her and the kid to the local sports bar and have a quiet afternoon.:)

(Oh yeah, the only reason we have Direct is the freaking Yes Channel. She is also a G-D Yankees fan.)