General President's health failing?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ken is as bad or worse than Jimmy. wha all the concessions and give backs in this contract at a time when UPS was recoding "Record Profits"
And because of that contract, UPS is making over $800 million more a year in profits.

See what UPS gets when they back a dump truck full of cash into H's driveway, and dump it.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

And because of that contract, UPS is making over $800 million more a year in profits.

See what UPS gets when they back a dump truck full of cash into H's driveway, and dump it.
Do you think that ups thinks that they got over on the teamsters in contract negotiations......they are paying drivers top dollar in the industry......they are paying benefits at top dollar in the industry and as drivers we make more money in some cases than the people that supervise us......what delivery company pays more?

realbrown1

Do you think that ups thinks that they got over on the teamsters in contract negotiations......they are paying drivers top dollar in the industry......they are paying benefits at top dollar in the industry and as drivers we make more money in some cases than the people that supervise us......what delivery company pays more?
How much do pters make?

And we were making industry leading pay and benefits BEFORE H took office.

AND driver pay raises were below cost of living.

So what perks do you get?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

How much do pters make?

And we were making industry leading pay and benefits BEFORE H took office.

AND driver pay raises were below cost of living.

So what perks do you get?
In my opinion ot should get more....but the shame of it is they would control the contract vote.....if they decided to vote
How much per hour do you think drivers should be making?

realbrown1

In my opinion ot should get more....but the shame of it is they would control the contract vote.....if they decided to vote
How much per hour do you think drivers should be making?
Do you really justify screwing over the pters just because they don't vote in large numbers?

The PT guys in my barn make 50 cents more than I did to start.

I started in the 80's.

That is pathetic for any job to have that little of an increase in starting wages, but it's worse since we are union and Teamsters.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And I don't want another tdu backed slate to try and lead us into the future.......people are still feeling the pain from the last tdu backed general president

Exactly.

It's funny, how people (TDU) are so short sighted. They want to gamble on inexperience.

Their attitude is "if it doesn't work out, at least we tried".

You don't gamble with peoples lives.

Certainly, not with the largest Labor Contract in the United States.

What happens with it.... affects every working person.

RC was great.

For a moment.

It was the perfect storm.

And, it won't be repeated in this political climate.

You need to premise that with 5 major accomplishments that benefits the rank and file.

Because they might claim winning an election plus 3 re-election as 4 accomplishments.

Again, answer the question somebody. What are 5 major accomplishments that our General president has achieved in his long run as our President?

Incumbents don't have to justify anything.

The onus, is on the challengers.... to prove they are better.

You are obviously not following social media. Can you find the Pro H groups? They aren't out there.

Is that a real strategy ?

Social media ?

I mean what industry the Teamsters represent, think that H has done a great job?

The majority.... of people that vote.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

What a complete load of crap.

The incumbents have to continually justify what they have done, if they don't they end up on the sidelines or worse....

....while the challengers only have to claim to be able to do it better, because as challengers, how can they really prove anything?

Challengers never win, but incumbents sometimes lose because they couldn't justify what they did, or didn't do.

Rinse and repeat.

~Bbbl~

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Do you really justify screwing over the pters just because they don't vote in large numbers?

The PT guys in my barn make 50 cents more than I did to start.

I started in the 80's.

That is pathetic for any job to have that little of an increase in starting wages, but it's worse since we are union and Teamsters.
My point is pters must be happy......the master passed.....and my understanding is there are more PT teamsters at ups than ft teamsters.......is that not true

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Seriously Bug, do really believe that an elected union official, asking to be reelected, "doesn't have to justify anything"?

Help me out, I'm trying to understand.
I'll pay ya later.

realbrown1

Seriously Bug, do really believe that an elected union official, asking to be reelected, "doesn't have to justify anything"?

Help me out, I'm trying to understand.
I'll pay ya later.
They haven't justified the trust I put into them years ago.

So I am voting for FZ.