George Floyd

vantexan

No, just the one cop who made those desicisions that day. Don't project.

Yes, both sides were culpable and one is dead because of it.
Sorry, I've seen too many disingenuous replies from you about many subjects to believe you're being honest now. When you keep going "yeah Floyd was wrong too butttttttt......." and put the onus squarely on Chauvin. It's dishonest but I guess you don't think we see it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Taking it too far isn't following policy. Do you think when he was trained in using that technique they didn't tell him to monitor the suspect closely for any negative health reaction? And it's my opinion only, but I think he took it too far because of everyone yelling at him to get off. He was showing who was the boss. Something I do think quite a few cops would have done. I do believe cops have a very difficult job but I think a lot of people have met cops with bad attitudes.
Chauvin might have been guilty of negligence but not the more serious trumped up charges. The city needed some police scalps to placate the mobs.

vantexan

Chauvin might have been guilty of negligence but not the more serious trumped up charges. The city needed some police scalps to placate the mobs.
That I can agree with. He was partially responsible but they hung him in the court of opinion before he ever went to trial. They didn't want more months of riots that the libs act like were nothing compared to J6.

newolddude

Sorry, I've seen too many disingenuous replies from you about many subjects to believe you're being honest now. When you keep going "yeah Floyd was wrong too butttttttt......." and put the onus squarely on Chauvin. It's dishonest but I guess you don't think we see it.
So even if it is binary and there's zero grey area does saying Derek Chauvin is guilty mean that you hate all cops?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
They did say he had fentanyl in his system. I've always maintained from what little I know that the cop took it too far. When Floyd passed out the cop kept kneeling on him. But again, the whole kneeling thing is something that cops in that dept are trained to do. The cop didn't set out to murder Floyd. But he should have never taken it that far. And Floyd should've complied with lawful orders. To put it entirely on the cop says to me you hate cops. And a quick Google search shows from CNN that heart disease and fentanyl contributed to Floyd's death, but weren't the main cause.
The way I look at it he killed himself.

And for those crimes he deserved to die right there. Right?

How about if he wasn't a career felon he'd still be alive? How about that?

rickyb

Can you make it to the lynching?
actually you support lynchings of julian assange and chelsea manning.

the matrix gives you messages and you interpret the wrong information from it, leading to you become a passive consumer of info, and loving your enemies.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

$27 million in damages to the family wasn't enough? There was a reason they settled that before the end of the criminal trial.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You mean the jury that lived in a city ravaged by BLM riots? The jury that wasn't sequestered during the trial? The jury that had to drive through protests everyday to get to the courthouse? That jury?

A juror did an interview after the trial and admitted they were afraid of what would happen to the city if they didn't convict. Show trial.

Don't forget the one that lied in order to get on the jury. How often do you hear about people trying to get on a jury instead of out of jury duty?