George Floyd

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1659936204961.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you think George Floyd deserved to die I'm not going to change your mind.

You're the one who keeps saying that, why do you think he deserved to die? That's awful. I understand that you're upset because i called you out for telling a lie about fentanyl, get used to it. Most of what you post is either an outright lie or intentionally misleading.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The autopsy says Floyd had 11 ng/mL of Fentanyl in his blood.

A quick spin around google searches says all Fentanyls are not the same. Some really ferocious types are fatal down to 5 ng/mL but that most fatalities occur in the 60 to 120 ng/mL range.
He wasn't just on fentanyl.
He's on video literally foaming from the mouth.
Saying he didn't overdose is just delusional lol.

You people are in a cult that has given him sainthood. You need to get over it, you'll have another piece of crap like Floyd to cry about, they're a dime a dozen.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You get this klinda :poop: when your dealin with a kid, and the little pecker knows he's lost.
You gonna hold your breath next?
You don't have the guts to watch it.
View this,

I bet you were the first kid that :poop: his pants when something turned south.

I think your stroke is speeding up your descent into dementia. Your inability to remember things you just said has you irritated, and you're lashing out at the people who are trying to keep you lucid. Say whatever you think you need to say about me. We need to keep your mind active.

And, again you're confused. I'm not the one who just pooped his pants. It's perfectly normal for men your age to lose control of their bowels. Just ring the nurse and have her help change your diaper. That's what they're paid for. If you need instructions on other simple things, like brushing your teeth, let me know, I can help you.