George Floyd

floridays

Why? Because I correctly pointed out that George Floyd wasn't pronounced dead until about an hour after the ambulance took him from the scene? The real question is why does it bother you that I bring that up?
Please explain how that makes a difference.
I'm testing you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Taser maybe? No I think I'll choke em out instead

It appears as though I have attracted the attention of another easily duped rube who has no concept of basic anatomy and physiology. You have any idea of what "choking out" looks like?

I'll also explain to you the likely outcome of Chauvin tasing George Floyd, with a heart condition and ODing on fentanyl: it would have been the exact same.

floridays

You wouldn't understand, then you would change the subject and tell me I'm putting words that you said in your mouth. I'm not drunk enough to deal with your special blend of bull:censored2: right now. Go finish having your strroke.
Just respond to the question. I can take you exposing me as a fool again.

I assume you won't answer because you are smart enough to see where I'm going.
It doesn't matter, you can just try to change what I've said once again.
I'm not intimidated by the way you argue.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just respond to the question. I can take you exposing me as a fool again.

I assume you won't answer because you are smart enough to see where I'm going.
It doesn't matter, you can just try to change what I've said once again.
I'm not intimidated by the way you argue.

Nope, choosing not to engage with you makes me the automatic winner. Have a great evening.

floridays

Why? Because I correctly pointed out that George Floyd wasn't pronounced dead until about an hour after the ambulance took him from the scene?
I quite frankly don't give a :poop: what you point out when the autopsy report clearly states:

HENNEPIN COUNTYMEDICAL EXAMINER’S OFFICEAUTOPSY REPORT
ME NO.:
20-3700
CASE TITLE:
CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENTSUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION
DECEASED:
George Floyd aka Floyd Perry
SEX:
M
DATE AND HOUR OF DEATH:
5-25-20; 9:25 p.m.
DATE AND HOUR OF AUTOPSY:
5-26-20; 9:25 a.m.
PATHOLOGIST:
Andrew M. Baker, M.D.
FINAL DIAGNOSES:

46-year-old man who became unresponsive while being restrained by lawenforcement officers; he received emergency medical care in the fieldand subsequently in the Hennepin HealthCare (HHC) EmergencyDepartment, but could not be resuscitated

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I quite frankly don't give a :poop: what you point out when the autopsy report clearly states:

HENNEPIN COUNTYMEDICAL EXAMINER’S OFFICEAUTOPSY REPORT
ME NO.:
20-3700
CASE TITLE:
CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENTSUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION
DECEASED:
George Floyd aka Floyd Perry
SEX:
M
DATE AND HOUR OF DEATH:
5-25-20; 9:25 p.m.
DATE AND HOUR OF AUTOPSY:
5-26-20; 9:25 a.m.
PATHOLOGIST:
Andrew M. Baker, M.D.
FINAL DIAGNOSES:

46-year-old man who became unresponsive while being restrained by lawenforcement officers; he received emergency medical care in the fieldand subsequently in the Hennepin HealthCare (HHC) EmergencyDepartment, but could not be resuscitated

Cool beenz. So you do understand. Glad we got that sorted.

floridays

Cool beenz. So you do understand. Glad we got that sorted.
What do you not understand about,

but could not be resuscitated
and
who became unresponsive while being restrained
I do understand, you do as well but it doesn't fit with what you are trying to sell, your narrative.

You can't hate the guy that much, you didn't know him.
The only alternative is you can't admit you were wrong.

With everything taken into consideration, the medical examiners conclusion was homicide.
But you did the autopsy in between stops.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What do you not understand about,

and

I do understand, you do as well but it doesn't fit with what you are trying to sell, your narrative.

You can't hate the guy that much, you didn't know him.
The only alternative is you can't admit you were wrong.

With everything taken into consideration, the medical examiners conclusion was homicide.
But you did the autopsy in between stops.

Y4S.gif

newolddude

The autopsy says Floyd had 11 ng/mL of Fentanyl in his blood.

A quick spin around google searches says all Fentanyls are not the same. Some really ferocious types are fatal down to 5 ng/mL but that most fatalities occur in the 60 to 120 ng/mL range.

El Correcto

god is dead

A quick spin around google searches says all Fentanyls are not the same. Some really ferocious types are fatal down to 5 ng/mL but that most fatalities occur in the 60 to 120 ng/mL range.
I genuinely think Floyd was taking speedball pills. Meth and fentanyl, with a heart condition. What does google say about that?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

If you don't understand what you read, you probably shouldn't reference it. The reason some deaths occur in that range is because it takes such little amount to kill you that It's easy to get 10 times the amount needed to kill you.

Go ahead and list the different "types" of fentanyl, and their lethal doses.

newolddude

If you don't understand what you read, you probably shouldn't reference it. The reason some deaths occur in that range is because it takes such little amount to kill you that It's easy to get 10 times the amount needed to kill you.

Go ahead and list the different "types" of fentanyl, and their lethal doses.
If you think George Floyd deserved to die I'm not going to change your mind.