Georgia

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by JR6G, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Sudz

Sudz Well-Known Member

I'm more than likely to get laid off in my center. If you don't want to work, I'll happily do your job for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  2. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

In all actuality - this job may not be for you. Even in good times UPS isn't a cake walk.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Can you go 40+mph around Atlanta these days?

4. Heavy Package

Heavy Package Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. badpal

badpal Active Member

And i had a call tag for 60 pound artificial Christmas tree thrursday.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

I delivered one last week. Who orders Christmas trees in the middle of a pandemic? :confused2:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. UPSjedi41

UPSjedi41 Active Member

If you truly believe your life is in danger, don’t go in. Period.

8. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

Thats a great way to lose a good job. We must depend on ourselves until the public backlash causes effective change, but go to work.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Misthios

Misthios I love my job. Don't you?

I agree ups has no plan nor do they have a care in the world about us tank and file employees. The trucks I drive are filthy (my usual truck has been red tagged so I'm homeless at the moment RIP sweet Chatlotte) the hubs are filthy with jobs change in sight. The one thing I hope we all do is start photographing this. Start pressuring the company to change because pandemic or not, this place is a filthy cesspool and will continue to be unless something happens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

The media and our pictures are the fastest way to make UPS change their sanitation policy, but it starts with us too. When you're done with that Subway footlong throw your damn trash away.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. badpal

badpal Active Member

Did deliver some diapers to a young mother last week and as i was walking back to the truck she stuck her head out the door and yelled BLESS YOU GUYS, STAY SAFE. Seems to be a uptick of things like that and waves. Thats more appreciation than i would get if i was at home cooped up with the old lady and my mother in law.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

Critical heathcare and supplies for seniors too.
    Our job is one of the most important in the country right now. People literally depend on us to survive.
    UPS is going to let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers if they dont step up and clean some :censored2:.

13. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

Let me guess, you want to get paid while you're out too?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

Why the last 6 months? This has only been going on here for a couple of weeks

15. Misthios

Misthios I love my job. Don't you?

Good god I cannot agree enough. Maybe and bear with me here, instead of leaving your piss bottle in the trashcan, throw it away you filthy animals

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Rack em

Rack em First to worst!

Some stupid :censored2:ing :censored2:! I'll let you use your imagination on what the censored words are ;)

17. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Go to work wimp. Our grandparents went to work with the flu of 57' and 69'! Didn't complain.

18. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

Yea dude and they are dead now...

19. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Of old age, or maybe an all American heart attack or lung cancer. Man up.

20. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

Naw man, buy off season, it's the only way. In the middle of an apocalypse is even better. If you have a storage unit, you might want to take delivery of some barrels of oil. They're paying people to take it right now. Just a few money tips to help everyone get through these trying times.