Getting STARV in Jan. any good news from the early adopters?

It will be fine

They’re the new scanners. Cell phone style. If they function like the preload’s they’re going to suck. All touch screen, can’t type by feel or with gloves on.

Star B

White Lightening
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I like the physical pp design. I feel it just needs an internal gut refresh and we would be good. LTE radio, more memory, faster processor and a little bit of a larger screen. I want the physical keyboard so I can feel what I'm doing without having to stare at the screen. I'd also like more keyboard shortcuts ala UPS orange-button.

dezguy

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I like the physical pp design. I feel it just needs an internal gut refresh and we would be good. LTE radio, more memory, faster processor and a little bit of a larger screen. I want the physical keyboard so I can feel what I'm doing without having to stare at the screen. I'd also like more keyboard shortcuts ala UPS orange-button.
I don't know if we're using the same design of powerpad but our keyboard is a joke. It was as if they designed it for a 5 year old.

I no longer waste time backspacing when my thumbs press 2 or 3 buttons at once and screw up when typing in a customer name. What I type is what you get.

every.delivery

heard Star V is getting on board routing software, connected later with route planning software? Is X spending money?! very interested if tru. I heard that there were pilots at some of the HUB's testing. would like to hear if anyone is involved in testing now.

It will be fine

heard Star V is getting on board routing software, connected later with route planning software? Is X spending money?! very interested if tru. I heard that there were pilots at some of the HUB's testing. would like to hear if anyone is involved in testing now.
Their route planning software is available now. Spoiler, it sucks. It’s clunky, slow and doesn’t produce anything resembling a rational route. I didn’t mess with it too much because the initial results were garbage, so I guess it might be helpful if you put a lot of time into it.

Exec32

As a contractor I use my own software and equipment. I'm sure CONTRACTORS here do too, right?
This is a problem, but most of you dont get it.