Getting to know you.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Very cool! My Dad lived all over that area. I'm 43, so we're from the same era. Hubby from the city as well?

He is from the Dominican Republic and moved to Chelsea at the age of 8 or 10. He still has family that lives in Chelsea.

We've probably walked right by one another and didn't even know it, LOL
Very glad to know you. Maybe you'll join us on the Brown Cafe cruise.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/brown-cafe-cruise.221395/

But even if ya don't, it's a pleasure meeting you.

UPSERNOJ

He is from the Dominican Republic and moved to Chelsea at the age of 8 or 10. He still has family that lives in Chelsea.

We've probably walked right by one another and didn't even know it, LOL
Very glad to know you. Maybe you'll join us on the Brown Cafe cruise.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/brown-cafe-cruise.221395/

But even if ya don't, it's a pleasure meeting you.

I will check out the link...we probably know the same people too...small world. Glad to know u2.

screamin chicken

Name: Bryan
Start Date: 1/91
Pos: Driver in South Carolina
Hobbies: Cars, Golf.....
I started Preload and did that for 7 years sometimes I wish I was still a loader.

EAMguy

Hello Everyone,
I'm Lew, 37 years old from Toronto Canada. I started working with UPS in the summer of 2007 on a part time basis. I'm an Express Delivery Driver that has also worked the "front end, bypass" and assisted with dispatch operations. When my time is up at UPS I enjoy my family, my son who we adopted in 2006, car shows, golf,networking, fishing, charity work and my telecom business.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hello Everyone,
I'm Lew, 37 years old from Toronto Canada. I started working with UPS in the summer of 2007 on a part time basis. I'm an Express Delivery Driver that has also worked the "front end, bypass" and assisted with dispatch operations. When my time is up at UPS I enjoy my family, my son who we adopted in 2006, car shows, golf,networking, fishing, charity work and my telecom business.

Very cool, Lew, Welcome to the Brown Cafe!

MikeTbob

Name: Michael
Start Date: 6-2000
Sex: m Age: 42
110% Texan baby, and the other 90% is mostly hot air. =-)
Single: no
Kids: 1 fourteen yr old son, 1 sixteen yr old daughter
UPS position: Swing driver with multiple personalities.
Hobbies: Computers, Linux, reading, fishing, and just jacking with people for no good reason.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hobbies: Computers, Linux, reading, fishing, and just jacking with people for no good reason.

Uh oh, looks like a live one. Welcome, Mike!

MikeTbob

Uh oh, looks like a live one. Welcome, Mike!

Thanks steve
HaHa, I have read your posts steve, I think we share a brain in many ways. Your thread on "how's the view" is priceless and makes me think of the crazy crap I do all day, like taking pictures with my cell phone and just generally being a goof-off (when time permits of course).

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Got to agree with STUG. Your posts so far have been good and I enjoyed them. Looking forward to the ones in the future. If you're only 90% hot air, you're better than the average Texan. Look up outtahours, trplnkl and satellitedriver

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thanks steve
HaHa, I have read your posts steve, I think we share a brain in many ways. Your thread on "how's the view" is priceless and makes me think of the crazy crap I do all day, like taking pictures with my cell phone and just generally being a goof-off (when time permits of course).

I'd love to take credit for the How's the View thread, but alas, twas Cementups that created that thread. I created the Where, Oh where, is my DIAD thread, though I do love the goofing off part, LOL.

MikeTbob

I'd love to take credit for the How's the View thread, but alas, twas Cementups that created that thread. I created the Where, Oh where, is my DIAD thread, though I do love the goofing off part, LOL.

You're right, I got the threads mixed up and was referring to the "where's my Diad" thread. Still a great thread. Both of them! :happy2:

Spiderman

Package Slinger
Name: Pete Friends call me PJ
Seniority Date: Aug 29 96
Sex: M
Foreign Location
Married
Driver
Hobbies: Photography

I've lurked around for quite some time and finally decided to take the plunge, hope I don't splash too much.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Name: Pete Friends call me PJ
Seniority Date: Aug 29 96
Foreign Location
Married
Driver
Hobbies: Photography

I've lurked around for quite some time and finally decided to take the plunge, hope I don't splash too much.

Welcome Spiderman I can see that you're already up to 14 posts and just crusin along.

Can us mods enlist your services if things get dicey never know when your gonna need a super hero??:happy-very:

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Hello, everyone
Name:Tom
Family:Married almost 9 years this time. 1 daughter,22. 1 son, 8. 1grandson, 13months
Position:Feeder driver. Currently laid off from feeders working a combo job.
Hobbies:Horses, motorcycles, and for the last little while alot of BC