MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
:happy2: Well, here goes;

Name: Derek ( AKA ) MechanicForBrown
Start Date: December 5, 2005
Live: Hudson, New Hampshire
Sex: Male
DOB: 7-6-83 ---- that makes me 25
Married: Yes, to a beautiful woman. Been married 1 1/2 years but been together over 5
Position: Mechanic-- Thats right, 3/4, 9/16, 1/2" wrench and a flat blade is all I need. LOL
Hobbies: I love to drum and listen to music, I love movie nights with my wife and play dates with my son!!
Children: Just one so far, 13 month old boy named Dylan, looks just like daddy!
BC Member: Just joined this month 2/09, but have been reading along for a couple of months before that.

I love life, my family, my job and the people I work with. Making people laugh is something I love to do. Having fun everyday and keeping a positive attitude is a must everyday! Life is to short to Bitch all the time(Unless it's for a good reason).
So far I enjoy the talk on BC and the people talking it up!! I think it's a great way to vent and share with others in the same positions, meet new friends and see what its like working for this company in different parts of the country!
Have fun all and send me a message if U got ?'s
( Both Mechanical and personal ):proud:
P.S. Don't mind my avitar, he doesn't bite!!

Tater's Dad

Name: Tater's Dad,
Start Date: Jan 27, 1998
Sex: M Age:32
Married almost 5 years, wife has been with UPS longer than I. 1 son - 11 months....
UPS position: Customer Service
Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, Shoveling snow, Spending time with my family and resoring my 100 year old house.
BC member since Jan 2009

bluehdmc

Name: John
Start: Apr 06
Sex: been so long I forgot who gets tied up
Divorced, 1 son 29
Feeder driver, we hire off the street here.
Hobbies, motorcycles, traveling, (don't get to do enough of that though),reading, rock and roll

Last edited:

backinbrown

respect my authority
Brown Betties,,,, women that worked at UPS during WWII... I found plenty of tea pots,,, not quite what I was looking for : ) I found a picture on UPSers a long time ago... Instead of pants they delivered in skirts ....

Oh ya... Thanks for tring!

In the early 1940s World War II caused a labor shortage on the home front. Across the country, women stepped in to take on roles traditionally held by men. At UPS, women began work as loaders, sheet writers, package sorters, and later, drivers. During the era, UPS drivers were often called "Brown Buddies", and thus these UPS women became known as "Brown Betties."

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
In the early 1940s World War II caused a labor shortage on the home front. Across the country, women stepped in to take on roles traditionally held by men. At UPS, women began work as loaders, sheet writers, package sorters, and later, drivers. During the era, UPS drivers were often called "Brown Buddies", and thus these UPS women became known as "Brown Betties."

Thanks for the info, Brown Buddy.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Name: Tater's Dad,
Start Date: Jan 27, 1998
Sex: M Age:32
Married almost 5 years, wife has been with UPS longer than I. 1 son - 11 months....
UPS position: Customer Service
Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, Shoveling snow, Spending time with my family and resoring my 100 year old house.
BC member since Jan 2009

Name: John
Start: Apr 06
Sex: been so long I forgot who gets tied up
Divorced, 1 son 29
Feeder driver, we hire off the street here.
Hobbies, motorcycles, traveling, (don't get to do enough of that though),reading, rock and roll

Welcome, both of you, to The Brown Cafe. Hope you enjoy this place, as much as we do. Sorry about the sex part, bluehdmc, though I'm sure you'll forget about that with this gang of hooligans.:wink2:

AAYupsAAY

Name: Kyle
Start Date: dec 2007
Sex: M Age:21
from cali, oregon, texas, louisiana
Married: nahh
UPS position: pt time sup
Hobbies: Running, Cycling, fishing, spending time with my dog

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Name: Kyle
Start Date: dec 2007
Sex: M Age:21
from cali, oregon, texas, louisiana
Married: nahh
UPS position: pt time sup
Hobbies: Running, Cycling, fishing, spending time with my dog

Welcome to the Brown Cafe, AAY, where are you at now? Type of dog? Congats on your first year at UPS, how do you like it?

sex: male
UPS position: Loader, small bagger
start date: january 1, 2008

Welcome to The Brown Cafe, geist, and congratulations on your first year at UPS. How do you like it?