Getting to know you.

LiL"Comet"

This is for you Dilli
15_9_28.gif

No way no hint's!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ah, Hoax, that's a given.................we all flirt on BC. To one degree or another.:bigsmile2: That's part of the fun.

I was curious about corn hole too. LOL

LiL"Comet"

Corn hole is so much fun like throwing horse shoes

The boards were made by my hubby, it's wooden 2 1/2 by 4 ft. board with a whole near the top middle. There's two of them about 27 ft apart two people at one board and other two at the other with 4 bean bags a piece to throw. The goal is to get it in the whole, when your throwing against your opponent if you get on on the board it's 1 point, then your opponent on the other side throws and if they get it on the board it cancels yours out. If it goes in the whole its 3 points and so on first players to 21 wins. It's get pretty competitive when your neck to neck and you've had a few beers it's so much fun. You can go on line and order the boards like you want them or make them yourself. Here's a pic of ours
!cid__downsized_1226081336.jpg

LiL"Comet"

Isn't corn hole that game they play in prison?:wink2:

That's what I've heard hope I never have to find out!!
36_11_25.gif

Hoax!!!
36_3_16.gif
You know Irisheyes hadn't' been on here in a while, I guess we had fun with her. No harm intended she just couldn't take the heat she asked for could she Dilli?
7_13_17.gif

Dilli PM me your email I will send you the link to download this stuff it has tons on it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
23_33_7.gif
thwa odes htat neam?

Comet Kohoutek, 1973-1974, was hyped by the media as the "comet of the century" because scientists theorized that Kohoutek was an Oort Cloud Object. As such, it was believed likely that this was the comet's first visit to the inner solar system, which would result in a spectacular display of outgassing. However, Kohoutek's display was considered a let-down, leading some to nickname it "Comet Watergate". Infrared and visual telescopic study have led many scientists to conclude, in retrospect, that Kohoutek is actually a Kuiper belt object, which would account for its apparent rocky makeup and lack of outgassing.[2]
However, although it failed to brighten to levels expected, it was still a naked eye object. Its best viewing was in the night sky after perihelion, when it had dimmed to fourth magnitude The comet also sported a tail up to 25° long, along with an anti-tail.

In 1973, David Berg, founder of the Children of God, predicted that Comet Kohoutek foretold a colossal doomsday event in the United States in January 1974.[3][4] Children of God members distributed Berg's messages, which warned of impending doom, across the country. The majority of U.S.-based members then fled in anticipation to existing group communes (or formed new ones) around the world. No such event actually occurred.

CometKahoutek.jpg