Giving my regular UPS driver a gift card (On Topic)

SCV good to go sir.

I bet the driver said thanks, walked away, and op stood in his doorframe wondering why nothing happened and if the driver got the hint. Meanwhile the driver is probably buying something for his girlfriend with the gift card.

All's well that ends well.

Should have worn a man thong op. Paint your fingernails at least. You do realize that this driver has women throwing themselves at him and putting in an extraordinary amount of effort to look good and get his attention. That's what you're competing against. Step your game up.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
What's the deal with your username?

I mean, if you're gay, great. If you love UPS, terrific. But, why make your username sexual? (Given, you're not a troll)

I mean, if my username was "Straight UPS Lover", wouldn't that make me sound like a pervert?

I'm trying to stay "on topic" here but, you make it difficult to do so.

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
What if he isn't gay ? I had a bunch of gay men on my route always hitting on me and offering sexual favors. I think it was the shorts. Oh well, top more please. $20 or $30 just won't cut it since we make more in hour then that.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Being 100% truthful here. If a gay guy hit on me and expected a $20 gift card to the Olive Garden to solidify things, I'd say no thanks, quickly walk back to my truck and then DR every package there from now on, even sig required's.

SCV good to go sir.

Being 100% truthful here. If a gay guy hit on me and expected a $20 gift card to the Olive Garden to solidify things, I'd say no thanks, quickly walk back to my truck and then DR every package there from now on, even sig required's.
You see op? This guy confirms your worst nightmare, you just scared off your love interest. Good job champ.

Luckily for you I have figured out a way to salvage the situation. You will go to google and search for your nearest UPS hub. Then on Monday you're going to want to stand outside the driveway that the drivers drive out of at about 9:00 am. I strongly suggest you wear that man thong but it won't matter because I promise you, that this is going to be your reaction:

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You sounds like quite the homophob

Tomorrow I plan to give my regular UPS driver a gift card for all his hard work over the past 2+ years (the length of time he has been delivering to my house). Keeping in mind that I have never given him anything (i.e. around the holidays), what would be an appropriate amount? I was thinking $20 or $30. What do you UPSers think?
Anything you give will be fine. We like to feel appreciated but keeping us working means the world to me. Thanks for choosing ups.

FilingBluesFL

How about this 6 inches?

Going to have to agree with the Box Ox on this one.

Get him a $50 subway gift card. We all eat lunch, and this is something that would be used multiple times, so figure $50 can get him 5 lunches if he buys a footlong, or 10-15 lunches if he buys the 6" subs.

That way, you now know that every time said driver is stuffing a 6" or a Footlong in to his mouth, he'll be thinking of you at the same time, and how wonderful it is that you are filling his mouth up.