Go away in Pa.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
That's not what the courts have said. You had your chance to present a factual and evidence backed legal argument to the contrary and your side didn't do it. So tell me righty....Why didn't you do so?
Have you actually read the court documents?

watdaflock?

you guys act like you're terrified at the prospect of investigating the election results. I've never seen posters here so desperate to to tell us there is nothing to see.

time is of the essence and the lower courts know its headed there anyway and refuse to touch the case.
Terrified? Why so? Quite the opposite, actually. Very doubtful it'll ever reach the Supreme Court, and they won't overturn it, either.

It's the trumplicans who are terrified, they refuse to admit defeat and continue spewing conspiracy theories. Dumb people read Q and other extreme right-wing websites, then they go join a militia so they can play soldier with their walmart purchased AR15 semi.

The final count was not close enough in any state for a suit to reach the SCOTUS.

n_Menendez_garretthaake_michaelkang_abrahamaiyash_janetimm__PAlawsuit_201121_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Neat. Let me know when you can prove fraud is how Biden won.

I trust Harvard Law professor Michael Klarman's opinion more than a trumplican UPS worker, who can only offer meme's as a rebuttal.
Lol, you seek out liberals to tell you what you want to hear. Hope it works out for you, I fear what you people would be capable of after another 4 years of your TDS.

1605036726201m.jpg

watdaflock?

You admitted an existence of an "it", what exactly were you referring to?
Trump's nonsense appeals that continue to be rejected in Federal court. trumplicans somehow believe the SCOTUS will go the opposite direction as every federal court that has rejected "it".

again and again and again......

vantexan

Terrified? Why so? Quite the opposite, actually. Very doubtful it'll ever reach the Supreme Court, and they won't overturn it, either.

It's the trumplicans who are terrified, they refuse to admit defeat and continue spewing conspiracy theories. Dumb people read Q and other extreme right-wing websites, then they go join a militia so they can play soldier with their walmart purchased AR15 semi.

The final count was not close enough in any state for a suit to reach the SCOTUS.

n_Menendez_garretthaake_michaelkang_abrahamaiyash_janetimm__PAlawsuit_201121_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg
Trump campaign has only filed a few lawsuits. Most of those were from outside groups.

PT Car Washer

The American system of justice requires proof of fraud and within a certain amount of time. Your side was given the full opportunity the law provides to gather and present the proof of a fraudulent presidential election. Why to this point have you not done so?
Not to mention that trump has the power and resources of the Executive branch of the US government and still can't prove any fraud.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
To be honest, I respect your service and the medals you were awarded.
There is no post here or can anyone say I've ever demeaned a serviceman.

That was not the question I asked, in respect for your service would you like to take the test?
@floridays if you want you can demean me, I was a scumbag in the reserves MOS 6969 :censored2: up