God is ruining the world

newfie

Religions People I do not understand why you are so offended by Atheists.
We are just Atheists.
We don't follow a book that says you should burn in hell for all eternity for not having the same beliefs as us.

That would be offensive.

Have fun with talking snakes, virgin births, transgendered clones, living in a whale for 3 days, incest, rape, misogyny, slavery, walking on water and all the other nonsense in the Bible

lets see start thread by preaching not being offensive , followed by post being completely offensive.

BrownArmy

My mother went to Catholic HS in the fifties- mostly nuns teaching, but for some reason a priest came in to give the ‘sex’ talk, such as it was.

One of his ‘teachings’ was that women should always think about God during sex.

A girl sitting in the back, who always got in trouble, started moaning, ‘oh God, oh God’, like she was getting it on right then and there.

Detention all around!

bbsam

Staff member
My mother went to Catholic HS in the fifties- mostly nuns teaching, but for some reason a priest came in to give the ‘sex’ talk, such as it was.

One of his ‘teachings’ was that women should always think about God during sex.

A girl sitting in the back, who always got in trouble, started moaning, ‘oh God, oh God’, like she was getting it on right then and there.

Detention all around!
Do you have her number?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Actually “imaginary sky friends” have impacted the world for millennia. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not.

No, it's the call to action of people claiming to be the mouth-piece of god who manipulate the belief of others that has an impact. If God is imaginary you can't have it both ways. It's funny how people who claim not to believe in God are really quick to blame everything on Him.

bbsam

Staff member
No, it's the call to action of people claiming to be the mouth-piece of god who manipulate the belief of others that has an impact. If God is imaginary you can't have it both ways. It's funny how people who claim not to believe in God are really quick to blame everything on Him.
I never said God is imaginary.