God is ruining the world

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Religions People I do not understand why you are so offended by Atheists.
We are just Atheists.
We don't follow a book that says you should burn in hell for all eternity for not having the same beliefs as us.

That would be offensive.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Religions People I do not understand why you are so offended by Atheists.
We are just Atheists.
We don't follow a book that says you should burn in hell for all eternity for not having the same beliefs as us.

That would be offensive.
A real atheist would never consider what religious people think.
When they do, they are starting their own religion.
Everybody should just shut the :censored2: up and live what they believe.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How can an imaginary sky friend have any impact on the world? Btw, I don't care what you believe, and I respect your right to believe it. If hell and god don't exist, why should either bother you in the least?

vantexan

It's the atheists who can't stand anyone believing in God who are the problem. We aren't trying to stamp out your right to not believe. But a lot of atheists are trying to take out any reference to God in any public venue. Just saying a little prayer in public like Tim Tebow did sets them off. It's a free country, believe anything you want. Just don't try to hurt others in any way for not sharing your belief system. And atheism is a belief system.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Have fun with talking snakes, virgin births, transgendered clones, living in a whale for 3 days, incest, rape, misogyny, slavery, walking on water and all the other nonsense in the Bible

Box Ox

atheism is as dumb as theism

a spiritual world is so far beyond the realm of proof or dis-proof, taking a stance on either end is equally brainless

Exactly. We can't definitively prove there's no sky man dropping down and helping out his field goal kickers of choice every week during football season.

And if you don't believe Adam and Eve got tangled up with a talking snake, you should probably get your head examined.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly. We can't definitively prove there's no sky man dropping down and helping out his field goal kickers of choice every week during football season.

And if you don't believe Adam and Eve got tangled up with a talking snake, you should probably get your head examined.
If liberals like you had your way Mary would have had an abortion because Jesus was a rape baby. Then who would forgive your sins? WHO!

bbsam

Staff member
How can an imaginary sky friend have any impact on the world? Btw, I don't care what you believe, and I respect your right to believe it. If hell and god don't exist, why should either bother you in the least?
Actually “imaginary sky friends” have impacted the world for millennia. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not.