Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

bacha29

"It's going to the Supreme Court. It's going to Supreme House"! That' s all we've heard from some of you guys, Well, it made it to SCOTUS and look what happened. It refused to hear another law suit from another bunch of Pennsylvania Republican sore losers. Threw it out of court with a one line denial. Good luck, Texas!

newfie

"It's going to the Supreme Court. It's going to Supreme House"! That' s all we've heard from some of you guys, Well, it made it to SCOTUS and look what happened. It refused to hear another law suit from another bunch of Pennsylvania Republican sore losers. Threw it out of court with a one line denial. Good luck, Texas!
courts dont want to hear the evidence. Repulicans are going to have to learn to cheat better than the dems.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Let me know when you reach a hundred of these threads!
Damn! Somebody is totally obsessed with TDS!

bacha29

courts dont want to hear the evidence. Repulicans are going to have to learn to cheat better than the dems.
The courts will gladly look and hear the evidence when it's presented with some. Pretty hard to convince the courts of election fraud or any similar wrong doing when both DHS and DOJ says that none exists.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually the SCOTUS doesn’t really deal in evidence so much as it deals in procedures of lower courts does it? So when these suits make it to the SC, aren’t they basically ruling on how the lower courts have handled the cases? In that case it seems that the SCOTUS has decided that the plaintiffs really didn’t belong in the courts anyway. They basically said they understood why no court would seriously entertain the “cases”.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Come now. How can anything be more Trump deranged than people still thinking Trump will still win re-election?
I can't argue with that but I support his right to exercise every legal and political action he can.
Just like I supported the DemWit Libturds right to pursue the ruination of Trump over the last four years.
And just like I'll support the RePugs attempts to bring down Biden and Camela over the next four years.

That will be 8 years of total idiocy that have and will amuse me.

newfie

Actually the SCOTUS doesn’t really deal in evidence so much as it deals in procedures of lower courts does it? So when these suits make it to the SC, aren’t they basically ruling on how the lower courts have handled the cases? In that case it seems that the SCOTUS has decided that the plaintiffs really didn’t belong in the courts anyway. They basically said they understood why no court would seriously entertain the “cases”.
how do you determine that when you dont listen to or review the thousands of sworn affadavits and decide whether they are credible or not. Its a sincere question . you guys want to argue a meteorite went up bidens arse and created the perfect election. Fine at some point someone will cheat on one of these whether its this one or not and there really is no way to challenge the results. the process and the timeline does not allow a challenge , the courts do not allow a review of the evidence and the supreme court may not allow a review of the lower courts actions. no challenge regardless how legitimate will be allowed.

thus my previous point that the republicans will have to learn to play by the new rules and tactics employed by the democrats and learn to be better cheaters.

It will be fine

how do you determine that when you dont listen to or review the thousands of sworn affadavits and decide whether they are credible or not. Its a sincere question . you guys want to argue a meteorite went up bidens arse and created the perfect election. Fine at some point someone will cheat on one of these whether its this one or not and there really is no way to challenge the results. the process and the timeline does not allow a challenge , the courts do not allow a review of the evidence and the supreme court may not allow a review of the lower courts actions. no challenge regardless how legitimate will be allowed.

thus my previous point that the republicans will have to learn to play by the new rules and tactics employed by the democrats and learn to be better cheaters.
“New rules” = earning more votes. That’ll be hard for Republicans.

vantexan

The Texas case is going directly to the Supreme Court and it's a matter of determining whether the 4 states followed their own laws as well as the U.S. Constitution. Heard tonight SCOTUS wants to hear arguments.

PT Car Washer

The Texas case is going directly to the Supreme Court and it's a matter of determining whether the 4 states followed their own laws as well as the U.S. Constitution. Heard tonight SCOTUS wants to hear arguments.
The Supreme Court does not want to look like a trump political hack.