Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ah, the irony. It seemed like only yesterday you and others were gloating over Clinton's surprise loss to Trump.
In the meantime I'll keep trying to bake up a humble pie whose flavor is to your satisfaction.
Blackbirds

1607489351708.png

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And BTW in the end you'll still go sign up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid when you're in a nursing home and you're money's all gone
You're projecting your family's personal issues onto others. You need to find someone to talk to and work through these issues buddy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Unfortunately we may have only scratched the surface when it comes to desperate measures taken by a desperate man . Moreover one has to consider the possibility that once his little empire starts caving in on him and charges begin to pile up the courts may have no other choice but to rule that he's a flight risk and order that he be taken into custody.
Trump extremists start taking the law into their own hands. Especially the lone wolves law enforcement has repeatedly warned us about.
Don't forget about all of the national security secrets he has inside his head. The United States has no choice but to keep trump from selling those secrets.
Lol.
I love these Qanon type conspiracy theories you lefties come up with. Hilarious! Keep em coming guys.

bacha29

You're projecting your family's personal issues onto others. You need to find someone to talk to and work through these issues buddy.
Wrong. I'm talking about old age . Right now 62% of all nursing home patients are on Medicaid. Democrats and Republicans alike and Social Security represents 90% of the total income in one out of every three households that are receiving benefits. So if we on the left are in the eyes of the right such a danger to the nation then why are there so many people on the right so enjoying the fruits of the left's legislative achievements? Let's see you try answering that one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wrong. I'm talking about old age . Right now 62% of all nursing home patients are on Medicaid. Democrats and Republicans alike and Social Security represents 90% of the total income in one out of every three households that are receiving benefits. So if we on the left are in the eyes of the right such a danger to the nation then why are there so many people on the right so enjoying the fruits of the left's legislative achievements? Let's see you try answering that one.
You cry about this constantly because your family member died broke leeching off the government. You have been open about it.

You need to pony up for real help with this issue, browncafe is not a substitute for professional help buddy.

bacha29

You cry about this constantly because your family member died broke leeching off the government. You have been open about it.

You need to pony up for real help with this issue, browncafe is not a substitute for professional help buddy.
Just answer the question . Why are so many people on the right who constantly demonize the left continue to so richly enjoy the fruits of the left's legislative achievements? Just answer the question Mr. Hero Of The Right? WHY do they do it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just answer the question . Why are so many people on the right who constantly demonize the left continue to so richly enjoy the fruits of the left's legislative achievements? Just answer the question Mr. Hero Of The Right? WHY do they do it?
Lol, take a deep breath pal, you're apoplectic.

You brought up a completely off topic issue because you haven't dealt with your broke family member's sad end. You need to learn to cope without projecting that onto others my good buddy.

newfie

You don't say? Now do you have a case number and who are the plaintiffs? And BTW in the end you'll still go sign up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid when you're in a nursing home and you're money's all gone. UC If or when you get laid off, etc,etc. You know programs introduced, passed and signed into law by us "Benghazi, murdering scum bags".

my money paid for it, and what a horrible investment plan it was

newfie

gun to our heads comes to mind. We dont have a choice on the government ponzi schemes you mentioned in your previous post.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I agree MAGA is alive and well for the moment. How long can a fad cult go on?
I believe the President has pretty much changed the party. The RINO-Country club types are out. You look at the down races, Trump did well. He also pulled in record amounts of former Dem voters. If not for the fraud massive influx of ballots in only 5 swing state counties, the President wins reelection.

fishtm2001

I believe the President has pretty much changed the party. The RINO-Country club types are out. You look at the down races, Trump did well. He also pulled in record amounts of former Dem voters. If not for the fraud massive influx of ballots in only 5 swing state counties, the President wins reelection.
He got stomped in record breaking fashion.

vantexan

Because the Democratic Party that created those programs was a very different party than today. That your mayors would let rioters burn and loot large areas of major cities is enough to turn many people off.

newfie

the republican party had lost their way. bush, clinton or obama the parts were interchangeable. Trump has not only helped the republicans reinvent them self he did so with a little libertarinism ( anti-war) and blue collarism ( anti -globalism) .
whats funny is watching Biden trying to transform himself into a second term of Trump. who knew.

fishtm2001

Within an hour of Trump’s tweet, Republican Rep. Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania submitted the final briefing in his request to the Supreme Court to have the presidential election results in his state tossed out—along with, presumably, his own election. Within an hour of that filing, the Supreme Court rejected the appeal, which had been joined by dozens of other Republican members of Congress, in a one-line order with no noted dissents.

“The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied,” the order stated.