Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

Re-Raise

The Texas case is going directly to the Supreme Court and it's a matter of determining whether the 4 states followed their own laws as well as the U.S. Constitution. Heard tonight SCOTUS wants to hear arguments.
Where do you hear this crap?

Please keep posting this stuff! I love hearing your latest delusional theory.

What happened to all of your other breaking news that was going to change the election?

bacha29

The Texas case is going directly to the Supreme Court and it's a matter of determining whether the 4 states followed their own laws as well as the U.S. Constitution. Heard tonight SCOTUS wants to hear arguments.
Who did you hear it from? Sean Hannity? If you are still holding onto the hope that Texas can overturn the election results of another state let alone 4 states, please be my guest.

Why? Because all it's doing is playing right into the hands of the Democrats. And furthermore Trump is only concerned with what might happen to him after he leaves office as evidenced by his desperate attempts to stay in the White House.

Re-Raise

And telling stories of alien abductions along with proof of voter fraud.
Are they even self aware enough to realize how the wild claims make them look separated from reality?

When they repeat crazy claims that turn out to be false..do they feel embarrassed? Are they embarrassed that they handle defeat like a crying child?

Who did you hear it from? Sean Hannity? If you are still holding onto the hope that Texas can overturn the election results of another state let alone 4 states, please be my guest.

Why? Because all it's doing is playing right into the hands of the Democrats. And furthermore Trump is only concerned with what might happen to him after he leaves office as evidenced by his desperate attempts to stay in the White House.
The White House is trumps sanctuary from criminals prosecution. Trying to run out the clock.

Are they even self aware enough to realize how the wild claims make them look separated from reality?

When they repeat crazy claims that turn out to be false..do they feel embarrassed? Are they embarrassed that they handle defeat like a crying child?
It is just like a cult. Your beliefs are stronger than reality.

Re-Raise

The White House is trumps sanctuary from criminals prosecution. Trying to run out the clock.
Possibly... I know there are cases pending.

Sometimes people act like he has some kind of master plan behind his lies and craziness.

I just really believe he has been surrounded by people that pander to his ego and tell him what he wants to hear his whole life.

They have to pretend he was cheated, because his ego can’t handle being a loser. That is why he feels anyone that disagrees with him is treating him “so badly”!

bacha29

Unfortunately we may have only scratched the surface when it comes to desperate measures taken by a desperate man . Moreover one has to consider the possibility that once his little empire starts caving in on him and charges begin to pile up the courts may have no other choice but to rule that he's a flight risk and order that he be taken into custody.

bacha29

Possibly... I know there are cases pending.

Sometimes people act like he has some kind of master plan behind his lies and craziness.

I just really believe he has been surrounded by people that pander to his ego and tell him what he wants to hear his whole life.

They have to pretend he was cheated, because his ego can’t handle being a loser. That is why he feels anyone that disagrees with him is treating him “so badly”!
Right now unfolding events are a comedic feces show. But, I'm afraid that this thing is going to get ugly as not only Trump but other even more desperate pro Trump extremists start taking the law into their own hands. Especially the lone wolves law enforcement has repeatedly warned us about.

Unfortunately we may have only scratched the surface when it comes to desperate measures taken by a desperate man . Moreover one has to consider the possibility that once his little empire starts caving in on him and charges begin to pile up the courts may have no other choice but to rule that he's a flight risk and order that he be taken into custody.
Don't forget about all of the national security secrets he has inside his head. The United States has no choice but to keep trump from selling those secrets.

bacha29

Let me know when you reach a hundred of these threads!
Damn! Somebody is totally obsessed with TDS!
Ah, the irony. It seemed like only yesterday you and others were gloating over Clinton's surprise loss to Trump. In the meantime I'll keep trying to bake up a humble pie whose flavor is to your satisfaction.

The big package

As per usual another stupid thread by an uneducated Democrat . Lesson time children , The supreme court rejected the Pennsylvania case because it was the smaller of a much bigger constitutional case . The bigger constitutional case was accepted which will involve almost every state in the south and then some !!! Regardless of how you try to spin this , at least half of the country knows that this election is a sham and until these elections are done right the country will continue to be divided and the Democratic party will continue to the party of lying , cheating , KKK starting , Chappaquiddick and Benghazi murdering scumbags !!!!

Re-Raise

As per usual another stupid thread by an uneducated Democrat . Lesson time children , The supreme court rejected the Pennsylvania case because it was the smaller of a much bigger constitutional case . The bigger constitutional case was accepted which will involve almost every state in the south and then some !!! Regardless of how you try to spin this , at least half of the country knows that this election is a sham and until these elections are done right the country will continue to be divided and the Democratic party will continue to the party of lying , cheating , KKK starting , Chappaquiddick and Benghazi murdering scumbags !!!!
Will you come back and admit how wrong this turns out to be? Do you even remember when you claim something that turns out to be completely false?

Seriously, I am trying to understand how some of you reconcile this craziness

bacha29

You don't say? Now do you have a case number and who are the plaintiffs? And BTW in the end you'll still go sign up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid when you're in a nursing home and you're money's all gone. UC If or when you get laid off, etc,etc. You know programs introduced, passed and signed into law by us "Benghazi, murdering scum bags".