Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There were 128,226 mail in ballots counted in Dekalb Co. Divide that by 191 and approximately 670 votes per precinct were counted at that arena.
So you're suggesting they pooled all the ballots together, then divided them up equally between all precincts, and then they counted them?

Do you realize how silly you sound right now?

You claimed only a couple thousand ballots were processed in any location. Yet you don't know how many were processed at the state farm arena.....

Up In Smoke

So you're suggesting they pooled all the ballots together, then divided them up equally between all precincts, and then they counted them?

You claimed only a couple thousand ballots were processed in any location. Yet you don't know how many were processed at the state farm arena.....
No, what I'm saying is Dekalb Co had 128,226 mail in ballots and also has 191 precincts. When the mail in ballots are received by the county, they are validated and collated by precinct before counting. Each precinct tabulates and certifies it's own ballots. I assume the area didn't have room to count all simultaneously, so they probably broke it down into 30-40 precincts per day until complete. I only used 670 as an average across all the districts. Dekalb Co. is quite densely populated so those numbers aren't to far fetched.

floridays

There were 128,226 mail in ballots counted in Dekalb Co. Divide that by 191 and approximately 670 votes per precinct were counted at that arena.
Fulton County is committed to serving voters with free, fair and transparent elections conducted in compliance with state and federal laws. Elections this year have faced a number of unprecedented challenges. One of the most serious of these challenges has been rampant misinformation.

What federal laws? What state laws? No mention on the site of consent decrees, in conflict with state law.
Please cite, you are the resident election expert.
Help me out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, what I'm saying is Dekalb Co had 128,226 mail in ballots and also has 191 precincts. When the mail in ballots are received by the county, they are validated and collated by precinct before counting. Each precinct tabulates and certifies it's own ballots. I assume the area didn't have room to count all simultaneously, so they probably broke it down into 30-40 precincts per day until complete. I only used 670 as an average across all the districts. Dekalb Co. is quite densely populated so those numbers aren't to far fetched.

floridays

I couldn't agree more, examine every ballot. I love it when I ask management for a couple of time cards for a grievance and I get all 400 employees cards for the last 30 days.
I back peddled well myself when I played defensive halfback. That's what we were called in my day.

Box Ox

I back peddled well myself when I played defensive halfback. That's what we were called in my day.
1933mich_chic_everhardus_td.png

Up In Smoke

Fulton County is committed to serving voters with free, fair and transparent elections conducted in compliance with state and federal laws. Elections this year have faced a number of unprecedented challenges. One of the most serious of these challenges has been rampant misinformation.

What federal laws? What state laws? No mention on the site of consent decrees, in conflict with state law.
Please cite, you are the resident election expert.
Help me out.
Only looked at the raw vote counts, I've never argued if state or federal laws were broken. My only contention is mass fraud as it regards to vote counts would take an enormous amount of cooperation.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Actually the SCOTUS doesn’t really deal in evidence so much as it deals in procedures of lower courts does it? So when these suits make it to the SC, aren’t they basically ruling on how the lower courts have handled the cases? In that case it seems that the SCOTUS has decided that the plaintiffs really didn’t belong in the courts anyway. They basically said they understood why no court would seriously entertain the “cases”.
No they said texas has no place. It opened it for others to proceed though.