Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

Up In Smoke

When they pushed observers out of the building and covered the windows the counters inside were cheering. Didn't act like impartial counters. Then there was the video of counters pulling out suitcases of ballots from under a covered table after telling observers they were done for the night and to go home. They didn't have to cheat everywhere, only in the places where significant numbers of ballots were counted in major cities. Too many irregularities, too many anomalies.
When you say significant numbers and you see that polling locations are only processing a few thousand votes each, you understand that there had to be a coordinated effort across a wide range of locations to move the needle.

vantexan

Within 6 feet clearly means 6 feet. Don't know why that's too hard for you to comprehend.
No it doesn't. It means in close proximity and they can't be forced back more than 6'. That didn't matter to the election officials who had security push observers back 30' or more.

MAKAVELI

No it doesn't. It means in close proximity and they can't be forced back more than 6'. That didn't matter to the election officials who had security push observers back 30' or more.
Like I said observers have no right to be closer than 6 feet. Thanks for agreeing with me. Lol

vantexan

When you say significant numbers and you see that polling locations are only processing a few thousand votes each, you understand that there had to be a coordinated effort across a wide range of locations to move the needle.
Except where they had major ballot counting locations in major cities of the four states they were bringing in tens of thousands of ballots. Appeared that ballots were collected at polling locations and transported to where they were counted. Don't know where you're located but there is no uniform way to do things across the 50 states.

vantexan

Like I said observers have no right to be closer than 6 feet. Thanks for agreeing with me. Lol
You can try to twist all you like but within 6' is entirely different than no closer than 6'. Observers had the right to be able to observe the count close up and that right was denied.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many ballots were processed at the state farm arena in Atlanta?

Up In Smoke

The payoff is Biden/Harris, don't treat us like children.
I'm getting your angle poll worker, keep talking.
I'm not treating anyone like a child. I think there is a belief that tens of thousands of votes are counted in one place and one location can sway an election. This is just not true. Like I pointed out Philadelphia had over 700 (1700 divisions) polling places for 750k votes and Dekalb County Georgia had 191 precincts for 371k votes. Most everywhere across the US precincts, wards and districts are too small to change the count in a significant manner.

floridays

I'm not treating anyone like a child. I think there is a belief that tens of thousands of votes are counted in one place and one location can sway an election. This is just not true. Like I pointed out Philadelphia had over 700 (1700 divisions) polling places for 750k votes and Dekalb County Georgia had 191 precincts for 371k votes. Most everywhere across the US precincts, wards and districts are too small to change the count in a significant manner.
You asked the payoff, I answered.
Don't treat us like children.

Magically, almost simultaneously, counting stopped in each county, Biden down by a large percentage, I watched each intently over the internet, said there's no way they can cover that ground, and fell asleep. Magically, once again I awoke to massive Biden leads in each.
Coincidental or manufactured?
The only spots in the nation where this took place in the entire nation were democrat strongholds in swing states

Up In Smoke

Were the states you're referring to allowed to count mail in votes prior to Nov 3rd? I believe I heard Biden had a big lead in Ohio because they counted most all of their mail in votes prior to election day. Then once the same day vote came in President Trump swung the state by 500k. Correct me if I'm wrong. Early counting I believe would have been a benefit to these other states.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know how many, but I do know that each precinct was set up with there own workers, officials and machines. If State Farm Arena is in Dekalb County, then they had 191 counting areas set up to process their ballots.
You were the one making claims about how only a couple thousand ballots were processed in any location. Yet you don't know how many were processed at the state farm arena.....

Mkay, seems like you're just making stuff up then.
Carry on.

Up In Smoke

You were the one making claims about how only a couple thousand ballots were processed in any location. Yet you don't know how many were processed at the state farm arena.....

Mkay, seems like you're just making stuff up then.
Carry on.
There were 128,226 mail in ballots counted in Dekalb Co. Divide that by 191 and approximately 670 votes per precinct were counted at that arena.

newfie

You asked the payoff, I answered.
Don't treat us like children.

Magically, almost simultaneously, counting stopped in each county, Biden down by a large percentage, I watched each intently over the internet, said there's no way they can cover that ground, and fell asleep. Magically, once again I awoke to massive Biden leads in each.
The only spots in the nation where this took place in the entire nation were democrat strongholds in swing states

the dems had the fix. they were a bit over zealous in application and blew the vote count into levels no one believes and the winning side prays wont be revealed. So now there is an all out attack to try to humiliate Trump into conceeding to this BS result.

As i have said before if the dems were confident in their result they would sit back and tell trump investigate all he wants. thats not what their doing

Up In Smoke

I couldn't agree more, examine every ballot. I love it when I ask management for a couple of time cards for a grievance and I get all 400 employees cards for the last 30 days.