Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

floridays

My statement is that is it does not matter 6 feet or 30 feet.
Keep digging, you admitted once again that it is not possible to observe from 6 feet, why add 30 feet?

Direct question,

Is it possible to determine the validity of an envelope, postmark, signature or ballot from six feet?

Yes or no is all required.
You have answered previously,

Put it in yes or no form.

vantexan

I have to believed the process is as well guarded in all counties and to pull off a major fraud would take hundreds of people. If you look at Philadelphia County, they have 1.1 registered voters and 750k ballots were cast (66.3%). The county maintains 718 polling locations with 66 wards and 1703 divisions within those wards. Only for a couple did more than 10k ballots came from one ward and inside each ward only 5-6 hundred votes come from each division. The mass number of election officials it would have needed to sew such a scam is mind blowing. Where is the upside for these hundreds of people? It's hard enough for two people to keep a secret, hundreds in certain states and thousands across the country, I just don't see it.
You may be right. But the Dems were so rabid about getting rid of Trump it wouldn't surprise me that where ballots were actually counted a plan was organized.

MAKAVELI

Keep digging, you admitted once again that it is not possible to observe from 6 feet, why add 30 feet?

Direct question,

Is it possible to determine the validity of an envelope, postmark, signature or ballot from six feet?

Yes or no is all required.
You have answered previously,

Put it in yes or no form.
Can we have an observer to the observer?

Up In Smoke

Because it matters to me, I've looked at voting results from 30-40 counties across 7-8 states to see if any one polling location had processed enough votes to move the election needle. What I found was that no one polling location had more than 5-6 thousand votes. I believe what I saw nationwide was 230,000 polling locations to process 153 million votes. That works out to 665 votes per location and I saw no location that processed more than 6000 votes. I believe voter fraud is an impossible task at mass levels.

vantexan

Because it matters to me, I've looked at voting results from 30-40 counties across 7-8 states to see if any one polling location had processed enough votes to move the election needle. What I found was that no one polling location had more than 5-6 thousand votes. I believe what I saw nationwide was 230,000 polling locations to process 153 million votes. That works out to 665 votes per location and I saw no location that processed more than 6000 votes. I believe voter fraud is an impossible task at mass levels.
And if voter machine software changed votes?

Up In Smoke

You may be right. But the Dems were so rabid about getting rid of Trump it wouldn't surprise me that where ballots were actually counted a plan was organized.
Ballots are processed and counted at each polling location. Hourly audits are done and final tabulations are certified. Because of the large number of mail in ballots, some of those counting processes were move to larger facilities and the wards were set up and the votes were counted by ward in open view of the public. I saw there were a couple of disputes about access and sight lines, but again where is the payoff for these poll workers and election officials?

floridays

Ballots are processed and counted at each polling location. Hourly audits are done and final tabulations are certified. Because of the large number of mail in ballots, some of those counting processes were move to larger facilities and the wards were set up and the votes were counted by ward in open view of the public. I saw there were a couple of disputes about access and sight lines, but again where is the payoff for these poll workers and election officials?
The payoff is Biden/Harris, don't treat us like children.
I'm getting your angle poll worker, keep talking.

vantexan

When they pushed observers out of the building and covered the windows the counters inside were cheering. Didn't act like impartial counters. Then there was the video of counters pulling out suitcases of ballots from under a covered table after telling observers they were done for the night and to go home. They didn't have to cheat everywhere, only in the places where significant numbers of ballots were counted in major cities. Too many irregularities, too many anomalies.